Air Jordan XI Pick-up

Hey NT just wanted to post some of my XI's that Ive been collecting for awhile..I actually picked up the OG Breds yesterday and Im taking the opportunity to post em all up!!! Let me know what you guys think... Im just in need of some columbias and concords so if you guys have some hook it up!!! jk. Pic taken from my droid sorry for the quality, couldve been better....

dope..
pimp.gif

Dope stuff

...but is it just me or does the carbon on those OG breds look suspect?

Im not a XI officianado but it looks too light... Just me... Shed some light someone...

^OG black/red XI's had lighter carbon fiber than the 01s. Those look good to me.
Nice collection there.

Originally Posted by c4

^OG black/red XI's had lighter carbon fiber than the 01s. Those look good to me.
Nice collection there.

Cool, Just checking!!! In that case dope stuff!!!!!
roll.gif

i know the breds in the front left are OG's,the ones in the back right are CDP's right? just wonderin.....  

on a sidenote: i have recently started to examine the differences between the OG and 01 XI's and needless to say the OG's look a million times better. thats not to say the 01's look bad @ all but, damn that OG shape and mold is what i fell in love with. they have been progressively morphed with each retro.

If you dont mind me askin, how much did the OG'z set you back? I'm currently looking for OG DS concords and judging by ebay im seein about 700-1000

^^ I definitely prefer the OGs to the 01s. I like both, but the originals have even better materials and more patent

Originally Posted by JRodski

i know the breds in the front left are OG's,the ones in the back right are CDP's right? just wonderin.....  

on a sidenote: i have recently started to examine the differences between the OG and 01 XI's and needless to say the OG's look a million times better. thats not to say the 01's look bad @ all but, damn that OG shape and mold is what i fell in love with. they have been progressively morphed with each retro.

If you dont mind me askin, how much did the OG'z set you back? I'm currently looking for OG DS concords and judging by ebay im seein about 700-1000
Indeed the front are OGs and back are cdp, quality is superb on the OGs. Im in love with the quality of the stitching on the jumpman and the OG set me back only 300 which I didnt think was a bad price...Is anyone else paying more or less for the OG's?

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Originally Posted by JRodski

Indeed the front are OGs and back are cdp, quality is superb on the OGs. Im in love with the quality of the stitching on the jumpman and the OG set me back only 300 which I didnt think was a bad price...Is anyone else paying more or less for the OG's?

OMG! are you serious? i payed 300 ea. for all my 01's. (space jams & breds) and my columbias were  355. all are DS, sz10.5
i where a popular size i guess thats why. yeah........ whatchu payed for those was not bad @ all.

classics shoe, wish i had some 11's, i got my bred cdp 11's to small, i cant even rock them anymore

Back
Top Bottom