Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my sz is on hold @ DTLR 4 sat @ 10
pimp.gif

Ditto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

i cant come around for these and i no there going to sit i cant see these sell out if they do thats going to say hella alot to jb

I think you need to smoke less
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Smoke 2x

i cant come around for these and i no there going to sit i cant see these sell out if they do thats going to say hella alot to jb

I think you need to smoke less
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol forreal. can we get some mods to sweep these guys up.

I dont see anybody spamming...People are just trying to help others find the shoes and thats all. U need to be swept up. Wanna be *** Mod!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

lol forreal. can we get some mods to sweep these guys up.

I dont see anybody spamming...People are just trying to help others find the shoes and thats all. U need to be swept up. Wanna be *** Mod!
laugh.gif

I got mine last night from Citysole.  I am wearing them today.  Very comfortable, quality of the shoe is on point.  I reccomend that you guys don't sleep on this release.

I got mine last night from Citysole.  I am wearing them today.  Very comfortable, quality of the shoe is on point.  I reccomend that you guys don't sleep on this release.

Im excited for these, Im probably going to get a pair tomorrow and then wait to see if i could coupon a pair in a week

Im excited for these, Im probably going to get a pair tomorrow and then wait to see if i could coupon a pair in a week

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Dudes might want to check around today. Not every store here that normally gets Jordan's, are getting these.

Not to say there won't be a restock or they won't be readily available online.

Originally Posted by SneakerLaw

Dudes might want to check around today. Not every store here that normally gets Jordan's, are getting these.

Not to say there won't be a restock or they won't be readily available online.

Just ordered my pair online. Can't wait. had the 2003's and I wore them till they literally fell apart…

Just ordered my pair online. Can't wait. had the 2003's and I wore them till they literally fell apart…

Will this be an NDC midnight release by any chance?

EDIT: Just spoke with Nike and yes they will be release tonight on ndc.

Will this be an NDC midnight release by any chance?

EDIT: Just spoke with Nike and yes they will be release tonight on ndc.

Back
Top Bottom