Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

2jg2rs7.jpg

nice picture here

i wonder how the white low tops would look like if you painted the black cement print grey like the wc 3s like they did a custom of the black ones

i wonder how the white low tops would look like if you painted the black cement print grey like the wc 3s like they did a custom of the black ones

The more i wear my Black lows the more i love them, idk though about these white and black joints... not really feeling them, gametime decision

The more i wear my Black lows the more i love them, idk though about these white and black joints... not really feeling them, gametime decision

I love how all of you are tripping on these shoes. And in 1 year they will be really sought after. And you guys will be saying "Damn I should have bought two pairs of those when I had the chance." Give these 8-12 months and they will be sought after.

I love how all of you are tripping on these shoes. And in 1 year they will be really sought after. And you guys will be saying "Damn I should have bought two pairs of those when I had the chance." Give these 8-12 months and they will be sought after.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any sites with them for retail? im guessing not
NDC @ midnight?

Passing on these. Grabbed the Black/Red. Not really digging the white colorway, especially with the Concords coming out soon.

Hope everyone who wants them gets them. Shouldn't be an issue. NDC had a FSR of the black/red for a few weeks.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any sites with them for retail? im guessing not
NDC @ midnight?

Passing on these. Grabbed the Black/Red. Not really digging the white colorway, especially with the Concords coming out soon.

Hope everyone who wants them gets them. Shouldn't be an issue. NDC had a FSR of the black/red for a few weeks.

definitely want a pair right now. don't know if i should get the bred pair first or the white one. hopefully these hit outlets so i can cop with a discount

definitely want a pair right now. don't know if i should get the bred pair first or the white one. hopefully these hit outlets so i can cop with a discount

Back
Top Bottom