Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

these were pretty nice in person compared with the pics, some pairs had paint and glue issues though

these were pretty nice in person compared with the pics, some pairs had paint and glue issues though

after getting the black ones i wanted the white and blacks... but noway, i couldnt do it easy pass for me especially since i needed to stock up on 5s

after getting the black ones i wanted the white and blacks... but noway, i couldnt do it easy pass for me especially since i needed to stock up on 5s

Originally Posted by monase

+1 i almost didnt cop because every pair i went thru had glue problems or a random stain. I just couldn't buy them for the $135-$140 after tax price

Originally Posted by monase

+1 i almost didnt cop because every pair i went thru had glue problems or a random stain. I just couldn't buy them for the $135-$140 after tax price

Really loving the white/black colorway. I have worn them a few times already and they still look brand new. These have become a top 5 Retro+ color way for me.

Really loving the white/black colorway. I have worn them a few times already and they still look brand new. These have become a top 5 Retro+ color way for me.

I'm surprised my FTA and FTL are not carrying the white/black one, except Champs. I guess they're kinda limited in a way.....

I'm surprised my FTA and FTL are not carrying the white/black one, except Champs. I guess they're kinda limited in a way.....

hey, i came in here looking for a little help
any jordan xi low owners who've worn their shoes?
i just want to know how the new soles hold up (yellowing,etc)
please post pics and how many times you've worn.. thanks

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

I have the black and red ones. I've worn them about 5 times and they still look brand new. The smoked soles are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

I have the black and red ones. I've worn them about 5 times and they still look brand new. The smoked soles are
pimp.gif

^^^
the smoke soles hold up no question
im more interested in the white/black/concord with ice blue sole.. i should have specified
i assume the xi mids will use the same outsole

Back
Top Bottom