Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by Heshua

No, i just meant the mid pair. I assumed they all used the same midsole, so the lows have a chance of squeaking too. Unless you're saying they corrected it with the IE lows back in the day. That I cant speak on. Either way, I'm pumped for these new lows. Cant wait to scoop on release date.
I hate that squeak, flat-tire sound.  Stupid question, but is that always from an air pocket leaking, or could it come from moisture getting trapped near the pod?  My pennies and my cardinals both squeak on the left foot and I basically retired them because of that.  Too annoying. 

with ppl saying they will not cop i think these will sell real good....ppl say they wont but regardless they sell out quick..since jordan did wear these i think they will sell very good...imo

with ppl saying they will not cop i think these will sell real good....ppl say they wont but regardless they sell out quick..since jordan did wear these i think they will sell very good...imo

AEA18 wrote:    These will be copped just watch this video   

Must cop for me 
pimp.gif

still got my 03 retros but they are beat 

Man i copped both 03 retro's on the release date for retail. One of my biggest shoe mistakes ever!

Man i copped both 03 retro's on the release date for retail. One of my biggest shoe mistakes ever!

Originally Posted by kenichi

White laces will be laced up on my pair in July
One of my favorite J's ever (this colorway, and OG White/Grey IE). Will get two more in addition to my 2 '03's. Black laces for me though! This is just the kind of shoe I could rock at any age.

White laces will be laced up on my pair in July
One of my favorite J's ever (this colorway, and OG White/Grey IE). Will get two more in addition to my 2 '03's. Black laces for me though! This is just the kind of shoe I could rock at any age.

What's retail on these? I mighy pick up a pait if the price is right.

I need to see more pics of the white/black...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

still no pics of the white/black yet? just curious as to what they will look like........

thats what im waiting on, hopefully they are mainly white and look good because i plan on buying them

i think these are the white black ones......

Thanks, umm, think I'll pass on those if they are the ones
smile.gif
black/red for me.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

still no pics of the white/black yet? just curious as to what they will look like........

thats what im waiting on, hopefully they are mainly white and look good because i plan on buying them

i think these are the white black ones......

Thanks, umm, think I'll pass on those if they are the ones
smile.gif
black/red for me.

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Retail is $115 

Originally Posted by 23NoKaOi

Retail is $115 

Back
Top Bottom