Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by str8balln

space jams come out next week? whatchu talking about? ....people are mad sleeping on these, no hype at all....i'm kinda surprised...they dope.

He is talking about the SJ dunks.

space jams come out next week? whatchu talking about? ....people are mad sleeping on these, no hype at all....i'm kinda surprised...they dope.

He is talking about the SJ dunks.

SJ Dunks

SJ Dunks

Grabbed mine earlier on friday, great looking sneaker and good quality. I had to sift through a few pair though some of the ones I seen had glue all over the toe box
30t6p3b.gif

Grabbed mine earlier on friday, great looking sneaker and good quality. I had to sift through a few pair though some of the ones I seen had glue all over the toe box
30t6p3b.gif

^yeah *%* i was just about to pull the trigger on these from eastbay to save on tax. and realized they taxin us now...i got all these giftcards from eastbay and now there's no real benefit of buying off eastbay.

i know it's just tax but out here in cali its pretty much 10 percent, this is a sad day. end rant.

^yeah *%* i was just about to pull the trigger on these from eastbay to save on tax. and realized they taxin us now...i got all these giftcards from eastbay and now there's no real benefit of buying off eastbay.

i know it's just tax but out here in cali its pretty much 10 percent, this is a sad day. end rant.

so those that have these...they fit true to size? i just want confirmation only because i had the retros and they were half size bigger like others have said...since ive seen some having them already, just wanted an idea before i order. thanks!!

so those that have these...they fit true to size? i just want confirmation only because i had the retros and they were half size bigger like others have said...since ive seen some having them already, just wanted an idea before i order. thanks!!

doubling up on these tonight, may even go for thirds....wanted these back in the day and they finally dropping, these are like a grail to me.
same here man, deciding if i should go down that road. I always loved these

doubling up on these tonight, may even go for thirds....wanted these back in the day and they finally dropping, these are like a grail to me.
same here man, deciding if i should go down that road. I always loved these

IRyBreadI wrote:

I hate paying taxes myself, but with the mounting debt that California and Illinois face, it was just a matter of time.

Lets just hope the tax they collect actually goes toward maintaining the education system among other things.

IRyBreadI wrote:

I hate paying taxes myself, but with the mounting debt that California and Illinois face, it was just a matter of time.

Lets just hope the tax they collect actually goes toward maintaining the education system among other things.

Im debating if i should get these i think the guy that said these might hit outlet could happen its still available at ndc and eastbay what do you guys think?

Im debating if i should get these i think the guy that said these might hit outlet could happen its still available at ndc and eastbay what do you guys think?

if you guys dont want to pay tax

buy from mom and pop stores

that's how it works in nyc

but these crappy owned stores have there own tax by charging more on the box price

if you guys dont want to pay tax

buy from mom and pop stores

that's how it works in nyc

but these crappy owned stores have there own tax by charging more on the box price

ANy1 have info on the SJ DUNKS?? where will they release when??? these are sitting regardless im not copping even outlet price any1 no bout the sj dunks though?>

Back
Top Bottom