Air Jordan XI Space Jam posts have been merged into ONE TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So scared FastShoes you got it all figured out right?

People think that you can co-sign and quote and laugh and it's all swept under the rug just cuz we're on here

I didn't insult anyone without being first accosted, the mods have seen this happen with me before if I'm getting reported by e-snitches like you alleverytime this goes down.... I don't really ever start it, but I do participate actively until seizure of activity.... that's what happens when youattempt to make a joke and shut somebody down and you don't really have an iota about who or what that person might be on or about....

So hit REPORT all you want, the righteous are forever persecuted by the meek and shallow-minded... I'm way past use to this . . . .

Originally Posted by blazinRook

e feelings being hurt all over this thread lol

inglewood and retrosniper need to calm down, its not that serious...forreals. lol

inglewood = No more.... Retro should be joining him soon
pimp.gif

http://home.comcast.net/~alexgray23/NikeTalk/niketalkroc.html <-- Retro readthat over please.

Damn, that's happened multiple times tho, where Retro's tried to put this to an end and put the thread back on track and a couple dudes have tothrow more shots trying instigate some more. $!%+ is stupid. Just sayin..

i said that on the last page, ^^^^^^^^^^^^

anybody order from air-randy lately ? seem like he has went off the radar again

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i said that on the last page, ^^^^^^^^^^^^

anybody order from air-randy lately ? seem like he has went off the radar again

And what eles did you notice that I pointed out.

Im just starting a new thread this one is never updated and Has had atleast 3 good pages of nothing but useless posts if Mods think that it should be deletedonce its made fine they may do what they like but i will be making a New oficial Space jam thread

And Now RetroSniper & FastShoes - No Disrespect to you both but you've really just dragged this thread down to its lowest point with all the arguingand Political and Yo Momma talk , im not trying to argue with any of you simply stating how i feel , And would really like it if ll this E-Arguing would juststop and please just forget it and move on dont even bring it up just keep it moving !

What were we talkin' about again? I'm like everyone else, I just breezed through the last couple pages and was lost it went from a discussion of SpaceJams to a discussion of huh and who and what now??

People let's get back to the shoes, and not non-sense.

Fastshoes and RetroSnipe have been banned.

If anyone so much as takes the next one off topic, expect to join them. Take some responsibility and use the report feature to bring violations to thestaff's attention so we can all keep these threads useful and organized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom