Air Jordan XI Space Jams/ HELP

Ok so I been all over the net trying get a pair of the Space Jams in size 8 Men that is LEGIT!! The sites that are legit don't have my size or just plain sold out. So I came across some sites, but need help to make sure they are legit.. by the way if anybody in ATL know where I could get a legit pair, hit me up.. Here are the pics from the site. boldcitysoles 

These are fake.  The 23s are stretched and the soles have a blue tint when they shouldn't.

agree, they are fakes. stay away from any space jams with the blue tinted sole. The Jams released with a clear sole.

They are the number 1 fake shoe ordered and remasters by fake factory's.. Stay away from space jams as 90 percent on the internet are fakes. If your not paying between 4 and 6 hundred there most likely fake in ds anyway. If your dead set they make good fakes but don't expect a high quality shoe.

100% fake. Im in ATL and u can go to @Flykixatl and get a legit pair of these. Gonna run ya bout $600+ tho. Maybe even more with those jokers. Best bet would to be to just wait for Flightclub or instyleshoes to get a pair in. Or any 100% legit website anybody round here knows about. Dont wanna get hit with some $400 bootleg Space Jams. Which we see here at NT daily. There jus arent enough LEGIT pairs of AJ11s out there for everybody who wears Js to have. ESPECIALLY the Space Jams. But folks are jus SO obsessed with these AJ11s theyll do whatever and buy from whoever jus to get a pair. **** ain't even that serious. There are PLENTY of other legit Retro Js out there to buy for less money. They havent made any of these Jams in 5 years. Think about it.

Last edited:
They are the number 1 fake shoe ordered and remasters by fake factory's.. Stay away from space jams as 90 percent on the internet are fakes. If your not paying between 4 and 6 hundred there most likely fake in ds anyway. If your dead set they make good fakes but don't expect a high quality shoe.
Agreed 100% and repped

Back
Top Bottom