Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by peakkicks

i hope they are nubuck instead of suede, nubuck is easy to clean and i don't think it will fade like suede

They look like Nubuck .... No worries .
Originally Posted by Redrum SB

'03's
tongue.gif

Dont mind the VIIs ....

http://photobucket.com
yo
pimp.gif

After thinking, I'm going to be copping a pair come RD. I guess I will settle for these.

passin on these for the white red XII but these look nice but swede is killiing me hope they change it then i might change my mind on getting the white red XIIand get these

the suede is alright
this lets the og heads remain happy with the noticable difference
and the new schoolers a chance to shine
its a win win

as long as the suede is not ashy looking id get em...but im sure the suede isnt high quality so after a few wears its gonna look bad like the xx3 stealths

rather get the white/red 12's instead. Suede on these???? come on son!!! plus the tounge killed it for me. i'll cop on discount if anything.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

i know that....but is it to late to change it to something better?.......they should of just kept it simple.....imo a small silhouette of pip helpin mj off the court on the inside of the tongue would of been better

yeah, i agree, but we all know its not gonna happen

i like these a lot, sold my retros as i didnt like the all black leather and red look, made the red look too dull. Even tho these have a lot of other littlethings on them, the red stands out more with the black suede. I think JB did a great job on this, the red stands out a lot more, kinda like the blk/red 13s.the suede will not be grayish, my original nubucks from sweater the pack are still black as ever. seal them in a bag after wear so dust do not get on them. Anyword on a release date on these??

Back
Top Bottom