Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by Pro11

I cant believe how many people on here jump on other people for voicing their opinion. I dont agree with dude about these being nicer than the OGs but if thats how he feels then let the man be. And Im so sick of people using the term "hypebeast" to describe those of us who are excited about a retro, even if it has been changed significantly from the OGs or past retros. Im not a young'n, I hate all fusions and I do appreciate the OGs but I never got a pair when I was coming up because my family was grinding just to pay the bills so school shoes for me never cost over $50! I got the Black red XII retro with my college refund check in 03' and it was the first Jordan I ever bought. I cop the new retros because it is the most cost efficient way of being able to celebrate MJ the way alot of you got to do for the last 2 decades. Stop hating and let us all appreciate JB even if we dont have or cant go and cop some OGs.
this is niketalk you cant have your own opinion here

sick.gif
Definitely only picking up the white/red.

These look doper now with these marqueesole pics whoever takes marqueesole's pics gte him a professional job he takes good pics he could make a ugly shoelook good

Consider em mine. Could care less about people crying about the OG and blah blah. I get what I like point blank period.

I was feeling the leather on the black/white, but not the black/red for some reason. I'll have to look into these because to me, the black/red looks betterlike this. The black/white that i do own looks better as all leather.

Yesterday I wasn't sold because I needed to see more but I am today. I like the gimmick lol. In plus I couldn't cop the retroes so I'm glad theseare dropping.

These are a joke...

97-sick face-38? Nubuck instead of leather?

I'd rather spend the money on Nubuck retros from May than these junks.

Thanks for making my decision for me, JB....

Rising Sun > Flu Game garbage

easy pass
already have og's that look way better and ive worn like twice. ill just copp another pair. lol

Originally Posted by MF178

wow, Niketalk is full of hypocrites,

I remember someone posted a thread stating the details of this shoe, even including the details of the "sick face"

and everyone was doubting it, flaming the OP for "ducktales"

and now look

everyone is like "man that sick face is hot"

smh @ NT.

btw. The shoe is hot, thanks for the pics OP

are we reading the same thread. i have only red a few posts saying the sice face is hot. the vast majority of this thread hates the shoe.

smh.gif
to all these newbies and young kids for falling for the banana in the tail-pipe.

I cant even look at these as Authentic, Im sorry. Why? Because the fakes had the suede and ugly shape wayy before JB put these together.

This is pathetic. If you buy these, we'll never see Genuwine retro's that look identical to the OG's.
smh.gif

Marqueesole gets everything first! These pics look better. I think I may cop. They shouldve left the 97-38 off the side though.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif
to all these newbies and young kids for falling for the banana in the tail-pipe.

I cant even look at these as Authentic, Im sorry. Why? Because the fakes had the suede and ugly shape wayy before JB put these together.

This is pathetic. If you buy these, we'll never see Genuwine retro's that look identical to the OG's.
smh.gif
I second that!!

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I canunderstand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks intotheir new target age group.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I find it hilarious that some people are even saying these are better than the OG's, but then I think, the JB forum is full of kids/teenagers now, so I can understand it.

I know you 25-30 yr olds do not even consider these to be worthy of a second opinion, these are straight garbage, and JB is shoving down all the gimmicks into their new target age group.

So True.
tired.gif

You can tell who's young in this thread and who isn't... To everybody who's smart enough not to fall for these, kudos to you.

Back
Top Bottom