Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

161nsep.jpg

I made this card in 2004. It should definitely be the retro card for this release.

i mean may jus breakdown and cop since i am in dire need of a pair of blk/red xii's...not that bad, but that face on it def. deserves a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

161nsep.jpg

I made this card in 2004. It should definitely be the retro card for this release.

Only problem is that, you're not actually getting the "Flu-Game" shoes. You're buying an ashy low quality version of it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I really like the retro card. *Right click save*

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

161nsep.jpg

im more glad that da pippens retroed last year more then anything
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

These are classics, Bryan Russell has his name written all over his forehead on this one!

lol. poor byron. he will forever be known as the guy who fell down while mj took his last shot

Haha, I'm not going to hate on byron russell but he played good defense against jordan so we got to give him credit!

suede does look kinda dirty...but were talking about jb quality here...what did yall expect

Originally Posted by allornuthin11

Why the suede and the sad face? They ruined a classic shoe with the extras.

my point exactly. OGs or 2003 retros > 2009 flu games with little face on em
eyes.gif

That smiley and the numbers hve got to go on the insole or inside the tongue....it kills the shoe when its stamped on the side.

I like em. I think the suede is a good idea... it can do without the face thing tho...

Back
Top Bottom