Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

def. passing on these without hesitation. rather have leather 03s. these were overproduced anyway and they will be around for awhile especially will all the releases coming in the next few weeks. still haven't seen them in person tho. ashy suede isn't what kills it for me tho, it's the lame numbers and sick face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT

if these do go on sale they will be $99 at the lowest. since im getting them for $112 with 30% off, im definitely going to cop at least 1, and then if they dogo on sale, i will cop 1 more for like $70. im glad i will be able to check all the pairs in my size so i can cop the ones that look the best.

uptempoair is the only site that has not raised their prices, just about all of the other sites has raised theirs after a restock. i really didn't thinkthey would so well with all the unnecessary changes they made to the shoe

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

marcus williams' pair....hood as !*%*
laugh.gif

app1863811259114237.jpg

i dont like 12s but these are lookin better everytime i see them...i might HAVE to get these if they go on sale...along with the playoffs is they EVER drop

Originally Posted by asilva23

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I'm lovin how all these flakes are whining about how this shoe looks bad & how the quality is horrible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the nubuck looks and feels better than any previous version of this cw. and if the quality is so bad, how are the pros able to wear them at the highest level of the game.
The only "flakes" are the ones that keep accepting the constant lowering of standards corporations keep giving us through cheaper and cheaper quality products that don't last nearly as long as their predecessors. We're sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity and banality, and instead of standing up to this BS as a consumer and declaring enough is enough, you bend over and say, "yes, please" by blindly buying the products anyway, or worse yet, defending them.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself to ever judge shoes again. Some things are way too obvious to allow for the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality.

a little cheese to go with that whine son.
Who's whining, sir? How does pointing out the obvious equate to whining? Does that mean you're "whining" about the"whiners"? BTW, I highly doubt the pros get their shoes off the same assembly line you and I do. And even if they DID, the pros get to go though asmany pairs as they like. MJ wore a new pair of shoes every game when he played. I'd say they could get away with K-mart shoes doing that if they wantedto.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

Originally Posted by Anomaly

I'm lovin how all these flakes are whining about how this shoe looks bad & how the quality is horrible.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

too bad the nubuck looks and feels better than any previous version of this cw. and if the quality is so bad, how are the pros able to wear them at the highest level of the game.
The only "flakes" are the ones that keep accepting the constant lowering of standards corporations keep giving us through cheaper and cheaper quality products that don't last nearly as long as their predecessors. We're sinking deeper and deeper into mediocrity and banality, and instead of standing up to this BS as a consumer and declaring enough is enough, you bend over and say, "yes, please" by blindly buying the products anyway, or worse yet, defending them.

Seriously, if this new nubuck version looks and feels better to you than any previous version of this colorway, you have ruined any credibility for yourself to ever judge shoes again. Some things are way too obvious to allow for the "everyone is entitled to an opinion" mentality.
Truth

Not that they ruined their credibility, but that they showed their ignorance. As soon as you put on a pair of OG's you get it.
Ignorance in a subject or field = lack of credibility in that subject or field. But you're right. I owned a pair of original Frenchblue/obsidian XIIs when they were brand new, and those bastards could take a beating. I loved them so much that I bought another very lightly used pair a fewyears later (well before the concept of retroing was all the rage). I miss those quite a bit, and it sucks for XIIs to be sitting right there, but yet, notwanting to buy them because it would tarnish the memories and experience of the originals.

def. passing on these without hesitation. rather have leather 03s. these were overproduced anyway and they will be around for awhile especially will all the releases coming in the next few weeks. still haven't seen them in person tho. ashy suede isn't what kills it for me tho, it's the lame numbers and sick face.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
38 !!!

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i really didn't think they would so well with all the unnecessary changes they made to the shoe
Yeah, but you have to realize most of the people buying these have no clue what the quality and the colorway of the first retros were, let alonethe originals. They're buying "cuz itz dope!!1111" to have them right now. Hype is the only thing allowing JB's ever downward spiralingintegrity to slide.

Mine should be arriving tomorrow. I will take some pics and a mini review. So far the other photos look OK to me. I dont mind the flaws and the differencesfrom the OGs. This will be my first pair of 12s...outside of the CDP. And I kinda like the sick face and score, I guess I am in the minority on that subject.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I agree with the over production on these....every mall I went to this past weekend had them in every store on the counter for show....evenEastpoint..lol....they look pretty decent in person though...I have the vnds 03's and still debating on these..

So I received my shoes. Here are the pics...

4133687509_49aaac1a57_b.jpg

4133688183_3a7e0fbdb1_b.jpg

4133688553_e810a7f1b4_b.jpg

4133688937_b20364cf90_b.jpg

4133689781_fee8ce867f_b.jpg

4133690597_6a78f0562f_b.jpg

OK so here goes. I have to say what everyone has said...both good and bad are 100% TRUE.

The shoe over all looks great. I mean the colorway is very striking. It just pops. But its the details that are 50/50. My pair was ASHY..and had some GLUESTAINS. Both very common complaints. As you can see in the pics. These things pick up dust like crazy..right out the box. The craftsmanship is defbelow...there are places where you can see it may come apart later on. The good tho..as you can see in the detail pic above the CF is HOT. One thing I amglad JB has stayed true to is the use of Carbon Fiber and using real CF and making it look beautiful. I would say the shoe is above average but not by toomuch. I would give it a C plus or B minus if I was grading it. Do I regret it? NO. Do I love the shoe and want to buy a second pair? NO. But...I know Iwill wear these, snap some necks here and there...and be happy. I guess that is the most important part...will these make you happy when you wear them? Iwould have to say yes...at least for me. I cannot wait to rock these at the next outing with my friends. So for what its worth, I guess I am saying everyoneis right. The haters have valid points and the peeps that are copping multiple pairs have points.

Last thing is Uptempo Air gets a thumbs up from me. This was the first time I ordered from them. The box was PRISTINE...and came out perfect. Delivery was onschedule and simply perfect. I will def order from them again. OK..that's all folks.

ohwell.gif
Saw Lou Williams wearing the "Swine Flu" 12s and they lookabsolutely horrible on the hardwood. Jordan Brand knows damn well, they aren't doing anyone no justice with these.
indifferent.gif
What has this come to?
tired.gif
I, for one have personally purchased Spiz'ikes and that's because Ilike them, but if my interest in Spiz'ikes had an affect on the lack of quality to produce these, then I for one will take the blame for that, but I assureyou, I will not be the one purchasing a pair.

May the sneaker GODS have mercy on your sole.
nerd.gif

Uptempo Air gets a thumbs up from me. This was the first time I ordered from them. The box was PRISTINE...and came out perfect. Delivery was on schedule andsimply perfect. I will def order from them again.

CHICITYK7
I agree w/ everything except my box was beat up cuz I wear a 12 & they had to stuff it in their standard size box but who cares about the box neway....myxiis might get some wear tomorrow if it stops raining.......

uptempoair is good when u buy from them they usually ship right away and give tracking number for people looking for the white/red 12 they have at shoetrends140.00 shipped FSR

Originally Posted by 716kix

i was about to cop these until my connect hit me up with some deadstock og's for $200 ftw!
try $102 shipped off ebay. deadstock. thanks to those to rather get these ugly !#!!! than og's.....more og's for less money for me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

i'll be sure to cop a pair when they're on sale for $100 and half off with the EA

i'ma quote you now... cuz in about a month when most people receive these as gifts...

doubt they'll be as available as you'd predict.

Don't mistake these for the columbia nubucks... it's a whole different ballgame when you
factor in the holiday season and these being breds.

We'll see who's right when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom