Air Jordan XII Flu Game (PICS) 7/29 NEW UPDATED PICS!

never thought id see the day that the white/red 12s drop and they sit on shelves. how times have changed. good looking sneaker, hoping to come later on

uhh there was a 50...and just cause it's excluded on the list doesn't mean you can't do it...there's ways around it or just bad management

Where can I pick these up for below retail in NYC? I got a Footlocker gift card and I'm trying to put it to use.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

The EA was 50% off I have no reason to lie, and they weren't excluded at champs.

He's telling the truth. I was able to get a few pairs during that for my brother and a good friend. Champs had them, but they were 30% atFootlocker/Action.

Footlockers in Melb Australia still have huge amounts of both these and the white red 12's in stores. people are NOT touching these and they will be atoutlet store for half retail in 8 weeks time. LMAO at anyone who paid retail for these in australia!!!

these are underrated just cause it got
the flu game logos with the 97/38 it
shouldnt be overlook if youre a jordans collector
just sayin

yeaa one thing that had me really b like ehh on these was the face they got on the sneaker near the numbers but the sneaker all in all is definately gettingthere wit me

i have the OG's but i wanna but them to rest so, if i ever cop these for cheap i would color the sick face black and the number 23 in the back heel blackmake them look a bit better ...

Might Pull the trigger on these, BUT the 2 different reds not satisfying me, And i can put my OGs to rest also

My Girl got me the Wht/RED XII's for christmas at footlocker and she paid $117. She said the girl working there told her they had a special sale.

Just got these a few days ago. Gotta say I love em and will cop a second pair. I painted the 23 on the back heel black. Might color in the sick face too IDKyet. Nice shoe. Cats will regret not coppin these in a year or two. Might not see these again for a minute. Tried on the white/red ones wasn't feelin emtried on the flu's an after 5 seconds of standing up with em on I told dude to bag em up. Passin on the red/whites unless I come across em cheap. XII'sare in my top 3 J's easy. Snatch these if u haven't yet. I hated on these before.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just got these a few days ago. Gotta say I love em and will cop a second pair. I painted the 23 on the back heel black. Might color in the sick face too IDK yet. Nice shoe. Cats will regret not coppin these in a year or two. Might not see these again for a minute. Tried on the white/red ones wasn't feelin em tried on the flu's an after 5 seconds of standing up with em on I told dude to bag em up. Passin on the red/whites unless I come across em cheap. XII's are in my top 3 J's easy. Snatch these if u haven't yet. I hated on these before.
frown.gif

can we get pics of the painted 23 please?

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Just got these a few days ago. Gotta say I love em and will cop a second pair. I painted the 23 on the back heel black. Might color in the sick face too IDK yet. Nice shoe. Cats will regret not coppin these in a year or two. Might not see these again for a minute. Tried on the white/red ones wasn't feelin em tried on the flu's an after 5 seconds of standing up with em on I told dude to bag em up. Passin on the red/whites unless I come across em cheap. XII's are in my top 3 J's easy. Snatch these if u haven't yet. I hated on these before.
frown.gif

pics ????

Back
Top Bottom