Air Jordan XII Low ‘Black Patent’ - Detailed Pics

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by oneand23

I bought these today. It was a really easy buy. 5 people in line for them. I was first.
I like these. I love all-black shoes and the XIIs are one of my favorite shoes. I didn't want to take a chance since they were "QS."What surprised me was that there were no hypebeasts. Maybe a sign of better things to come..? I didn't want to take my chances though so I got there like an hour early.

Have a good day everyone!
Glad you got what you wanted. There was no hype because no one wanted them. Let this have been playoff/obsidian/flint 12s....

Thanks, man! I did think that since they were a QuickStrike release, they would be hard to find but I guess that's not case. It used to be the case. Hence my hope that this is a good thing for the "shoe game..."
I do agree on the fact that if they were All-Star/Obsidian/Flint XIIs there would have been a line for them. Oh how I wish they brought those back...

pimp.gif

these are dope, i don't know what some of you guys consider as nice but these are definitely nice to me.

these are dope, i don't know what some of you guys consider as nice but these are definitely nice to me.

thank god these released..not because i like them,but now i don't have to hear about any more low 12's for awhile..saw these in person today & there even worst than the taxi lows..this colorway wouldn't even work on the mids.

thank god these released..not because i like them,but now i don't have to hear about any more low 12's for awhile..saw these in person today & there even worst than the taxi lows..this colorway wouldn't even work on the mids.

as a shoe generalky they look cool.
but imo any lowcut of the aj 5, 6, 8 and 12
are clearly a disgrace to the awesome
midtops.

as a shoe generalky they look cool.
but imo any lowcut of the aj 5, 6, 8 and 12
are clearly a disgrace to the awesome
midtops.

I wanted these from the jump & I'm not really into the all back everything. They remind me a poor man's version of the Pradas & I kinda wondered if Jordan Brand was thinking along the same line.

I wanted these from the jump & I'm not really into the all back everything. They remind me a poor man's version of the Pradas & I kinda wondered if Jordan Brand was thinking along the same line.

Back
Top Bottom