Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing about those Altitude XIII's was that they were showing up on ebay for retail or a little over retail after they dropped.

At Undefeated back in 05' these came out the same day as the ADIDAS 35th anniversary "CONSORTIUM" Series. So you either had to pick either the Altitude XIII's or the ULTRA Rare Adidas x NEIGHBORHOOD / UNDFTD / UNION / ADI DASSLER / DMOP / FOOTPATROL / TATE

I bought DMOPs and flipped them quickly.

Funny thing is I didn't even know what DMOP was, but it was the best looking out of all the Superstars besides the UNDFTDs.

I think the hunt for sneakers was a lot more fun back in the day. I used to see the same people all the time. And people didn't even line up for Raekwon x Supreme Box tee's........................................ because they were in line for the STUSSY XXV anniv. Court Forces LOL!!!!

Funny thing about those Altitude XIII's was that they were showing up on ebay for retail or a little over retail after they dropped.

At Undefeated back in 05' these came out the same day as the ADIDAS 35th anniversary "CONSORTIUM" Series. So you either had to pick either the Altitude XIII's or the ULTRA Rare Adidas x NEIGHBORHOOD / UNDFTD / UNION / ADI DASSLER / DMOP / FOOTPATROL / TATE

Funny thing is I didn't even know what DMOP was, but it was the best looking out of all the Superstars besides the UNDFTDs.

I think the hunt for sneakers was a lot more fun back in the day. I used to see the same people all the time. And people didn't even line up for Raekwon x Supreme Box tee's........................................ because they were in line for the STUSSY XXV anniv. Court Forces LOL!!!!

I could go for some fresh 13s besides the Flints...... anybody have pics????

I know its a QS but Oly 7 pics had popped up within a month of the RD....

nerd.gif

I could go for some fresh 13s besides the Flints...... anybody have pics????

I know its a QS but Oly 7 pics had popped up within a month of the RD....

nerd.gif

wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!~

3M + 2000 pairs global... let the hype build, smh. im gonna try to snag a pair of these though.
pimp.gif

wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!~

3M + 2000 pairs global... let the hype build, smh. im gonna try to snag a pair of these though.
pimp.gif

Can't even front...that imitation 3M on these make them look better than the 05's.

..than again, I wasn't a fan of the Altitude's to begin with. But they look decent with that mesh..

wow. if these have 3M that would be messed up. If site are having them, up for Pre-Order I don't really think they are limited to 2000 pairs

wow. if these have 3M that would be messed up. If site are having them, up for Pre-Order I don't really think they are limited to 2000 pairs

Can't even front...that imitation 3M on these make them look better than the 05's.

..than again, I wasn't a fan of the Altitude's to begin with. But they look decent with that mesh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom