Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dabasement2010

dec 11th is the new release date, they suppose to be releasing these with the Anodized 1s in an "Altitude Pack"

Its not an actual pack. its like the candy pack. its called a pack merely cuz they are similar n drop the same day. but i aint trippin bout the chnge of the date cuz i wasnt able to get both the flints and alts bein a week apart. i get paid biweekly. so this gives me just enuff time to cop

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

dec 11th is the new release date, they suppose to be releasing these with the Anodized 1s in an "Altitude Pack"

Its not an actual pack. its like the candy pack. its called a pack merely cuz they are similar n drop the same day. but i aint trippin bout the chnge of the date cuz i wasnt able to get both the flints and alts bein a week apart. i get paid biweekly. so this gives me just enuff time to cop

Damn those pics are piff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

i might be the only one that prefers the leather over the mesh on this colorway...
N0T TRUE I'D PREFER LEATHER ALS0 THEY L00K FUGAZI T0 ME WITH 0UT LEATHER

i might be the only one that prefers the leather over the mesh on this colorway...

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but these have gotten pushed back a week, to the 11th. They're releasing alongside the 1's.

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but these have gotten pushed back a week, to the 11th. They're releasing alongside the 1's.

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Its nice to see im not alone, its funny to me how everyone loves the playoff 13s, but they hate the alts its damn near the same shoe just with green accents

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Its nice to see im not alone, its funny to me how everyone loves the playoff 13s, but they hate the alts its damn near the same shoe just with green accents

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Well technically, the playoffs have white pods
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Both versions looks nice, mesh or leather to me.  If I'm able to get my hands on the leather version for a not so ridiculous price, I would.

But one thing that's not acceptable, is changing up the material on an OG colorway, that's a no no.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Well technically, the playoffs have white pods
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Both versions looks nice, mesh or leather to me.  If I'm able to get my hands on the leather version for a not so ridiculous price, I would.

But one thing that's not acceptable, is changing up the material on an OG colorway, that's a no no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom