Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i can say this was an easy release to cop online..since i did get my pair..next week will b the White/Black/Red 13's..
pimp.gif
..what a freakin expensive month..smh..

Got my email from finishline.size 13 first time ever.doing it.from my new droid phone was so much easier.than on computer good luck to all

Footaction, finishline, footlocker, nike,eastbay all out of sz 13. Anybody get sz. 13s yet? I might have to settle for 12s.

only thing i hate about finishline is if i order off finishline.com at home i have to pay full price... if i order off finishline.com at work i get employee discount instantly.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by gyeah

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

still in que on eastbay

So strange, it jumped right to the order screen when I placed it. Eastbay is trippin tonight.
The thing that sucks is when it gets down to like 1 min left it just shoots back up to 10.  I have a feeling I will have to just pray the early finishline cop worked... Doubt that too
What size you trying to cop?

got my confirmation from finishline about 10 minutes ago... I won't be happy until the order is shipped and in my hands.

Eastbay size 11 went through woot. Tried Finishline size 11.5 and it went through too.
pimp.gif
. Going to see how these fit next week

Easy cop of finishline! Checked after every where else was sold out, got lucky IMO! Glad it went through, already got my email and conformation....Good luck to all and try Finishline people....

Originally Posted by strongsurvive21

i exited eastbay and signed back in earlier and it worked fine for me.. all sizes are showing up. try that

did what he said, and it worked.  Got a pair off eastbay too now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom