Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally excited about this shoe one my favorite colorways
havent been amped for a good jordan in awhile
for all the ones going to cop good luck! seems like it may be pretty easy...fingers crossed

These are available right now on finishline.com but the mobile site so order through your smart phone. I just did on my iphone

Originally Posted by jayrew

These are available right now on finishline.com but the mobile site so order through your smart phone. I just did on my iphone

I just did it on my iphone too.  That was a nice little trick

yep....way too simple...something must go wrong...lol j/k

retail...and with zero issues....no way....

ordered a size 11...we'll see

Originally Posted by jayrew

just tried on my blackberry. indeed correct. all sizes.

anybody who ordered did y'all get a confirmation number? i dont want to order and think i'm ok when i'm not...like y'all said just seems too easy...

man.. i just tried it on my itouch, and dey said theres a problem, and the order didnt go thru lol. i'll wait for ndc

Originally Posted by Litflynt

This was really simple.  I just got a confirmation email also... The weird thing is that there is no shipping charge?  Is that a sign?  Should I still be waiting up on Eastbay and trying on there too?

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

man.. i just tried it on my itouch, and dey said theres a problem, and the order didnt go thru lol. i'll wait for ndc

ok nvm, my itouch said theres an error, but i got a email from finishline saying the order went thru... this gonna bother me a lil lol

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by Litflynt

This was really simple.  I just got a confirmation email also... The weird thing is that there is no shipping charge?  Is that a sign?  Should I still be waiting up on Eastbay and trying on there too?
Shipping is Free on FNL til the 15th...so I don't know...

my total was $170 for the size 11...got the confirmation email right away....at this point, if it goes through (which I kind of think it will) it will be amazing...

can you imagine other releases going this smoothly...

I am going to finishline.com and it say they are unavailable so they must be all sold out and they are not even showing up on eastbay +$% is going on ???

Yeah that would be pretty insane if this happened on the CG XI too. You have to assume it wont. We will see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom