Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by slickrw23

I am going to finishline.com and it say they are unavailable so they must be all sold out and they are not even showing up on eastbay +$% is going on ???

Everyone's ordering from the finishline mobile site. The regular site hasn't launched them yet. Probably at midnight EST just like NDC and Eastbay. Just wait a little longer or order them from the finishline mobile site.

Originally Posted by slickrw23

I am going to finishline.com and it say they are unavailable so they must be all sold out and they are not even showing up on eastbay +$% is going on ???
it only works on mobile version of the website. for regular website online, i think u gotta wait til midnight

Got my e-mail confirmation almost instantly. Wow I'm trippin that it was this easy. We'll see what Eastbay is talking about here in about 20 minutes.

just tried, but moblie site doesn't let you use paypal. guess ill wait a little longer. coupon code doesn't work either.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

just tried, but moblie site doesn't let you use paypal. guess ill wait a little longer. coupon code doesn't work either.

What coupon are you using?

@DAMON-coupon codes excluded on all major JB drops of december i heard if they wait around for about a week n half at like footactions and footlockers they all coupon accessible
but one possibility is low of that
and two coupons usually expire by then

When these come up on NDC, will they be on the same page as the flints or will they have their own page????

I'm going to try NDC for these. Last time I was on Eastbay for the South Beach LeBrons. I know these aren't as hyped as those, but you never know.

Link for NDC yet?
nerd.gif

was hoping the give20100 would work. i have had luck in the past on some releases, thought id try.

Originally Posted by jlhope2

When these come up on NDC, will they be on the same page as the flints or will they have their own page????

they should be on the same page as the flints

I am a little surprised at how few pages there are about these. Usually semi-limited Jordans draw a crowd...

Originally Posted by nrockb6382

I am a little surprised at how few pages there are about these. Usually semi-limited Jordans draw a crowd...

I was thinking the same thing. Kinda "quiet" so far. 

did the FNL mobile site and worked but no email so far. hope it worked cuz my comp is SLOOOWW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom