Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flints > *

Those could go with any pair of jeans and a white tee.

Playoffs right after, but it's mostly black so you shouldn't have trouble finding clothes to go with them.

ninjahood... can't believe Flints aren't at the top of your list... the perfect NYC shoe... Yankee fitted, nice pair of denim's, and a white tee and you're straight.

Bias though... Flints were my first.

for those still looking the fnl by my place still got a fsr. you can go to any fnl and should be able to order them from that store and shipped to you. pm me if you want to know what store.

Wore them to work and will wear everywhere lol after regretting for 5 years passing on them the first time buy hey Mesh > Leather so at the end I win lol

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

"he got games"? Really? You'd think these were SB's

haha, foreal. i rolled my eyes when i read that name. why cant people just call them the black/whites  

COPPED A 10.5 YESTERDAY FROM FINISHLINE. THEY DIDNT SELL WELL HERE AT ALL. MOST STORES HAVE A TON OF SIZES. TOLD MYSELF I WASNT GONNA GET THESE BUT FOR $122 OUT THE DOOR WITH EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT, I WENT AHEAD AND GRABBED THEM. LOOK BETTER IN PERSON.

34oprol.jpg

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Wore them to work and will wear everywhere lol after regretting for 5 years passing on them the first time buy hey Mesh > Leather so at the end I win lol
Damn son are you in fifth grade?  I see desks and young $*# kids in the background 
roll.gif

What's the avg price for these, thinking of copping but not looking forward for vaseline prices.

I prefer the original Altitudes. I think these are hot too, but the material throws these off for me. I definitely like the all leather look of the OGs.

passed on them, but i think ima end up grabbing them, wasnt feeling the mesh at first but they're growing on me

im kinda salty my orders got canceled for these but i was able to get 2 pairs of cool greys online with ease 
laugh.gif
cuz i wanted these more than the cool greys (don't get me wrong, i like and wanted cool grey's too but if i was given a choice to miss out on one of these, i'd have chosen to miss out on cool greys)

i bet a lot of ppl will read this ^ and think
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
lol

Did the black/volt/cherry/white 13's release in mens sizes recently??? its strange that i keep seeing them in kids sizes, but none in mens... or will they be releasing soon???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom