Air Jordan XIII (13) - Black Altitude QS Release in December. 2010 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

Did the black/volt/cherry/white 13's release in mens sizes recently??? its strange that i keep seeing them in kids sizes, but none in mens... or will they be releasing soon???
mens sizes will be the playoffs
pimp.gif

N0 MESH FTW

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by BallaMouse698

Wore them to work and will wear everywhere lol after regretting for 5 years passing on them the first time buy hey Mesh > Leather so at the end I win lol
Damn son are you in fifth grade?  I see desks and young $*# kids in the background 
roll.gif

lolol
laugh.gif
 Nah meng thats my job I work at an elementary school 

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

"he got games"? Really? You'd think these were SB's

haha, foreal. i rolled my eyes when i read that name. why cant people just call them the black/whites  
YEAH n lets call the Space Jams the Black and white and blue 11's 
Just cuz u aint used to hearing it that way y duz it make it funny?

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by wkej

Just found this on ebay it looks unreal but tons of people bought and she offer 100% refund http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWAX:IT#ht_712wt_1139

yeah that duz look sus....sum1 pull da trigger n hit us up wit the details 
happy.gif
I bought a pair and paid with paypall so in case of something should get my refund from them will see what happen
good looking out
Paypal's got our backs.  $160 shipped for Altitudes in good sizes?  Plus, with Ebay bucks and Mr. Rebates 5% cashback, take an extra $10 off basically... so about $150 shipped.  That's not bad.

EDIT: Plus someone already left feedback for one of the pairs... so who knows, looks like it should work out.

I passed on these, but I know of one spot that still has a few pairs left. If they still do on Friday I may pick them up. I wasn't feeling them when I was in a gift giving spirit, but now I'm back to my normal self and want to get myself something. If they're gone on Friday though it wasn't meant to be and I'll focus on getting the ACG x AM1 pairs that I'm really starting to like.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Just found this on ebay it looks unreal but tons of people bought and she offer 100% refund http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...K:MEWAX:IT#ht_712wt_1139

happy.gif
I bought a pair and paid with paypall so in case of something should get my refund from them will see what happen
good looking out
Paypal's got our backs.  $160 shipped for Altitudes in good sizes?  Plus, with Ebay bucks and Mr. Rebates 5% cashback, take an extra $10 off basically... so about $150 shipped.  That's not bad.

EDIT: Plus someone already left feedback for one of the pairs... so who knows, looks like it should work out.

yeah but i rather prevent a scam then try to reverse it u kno? if u look at her other items she has a pic of a fake pair of white/red 13's. n its suspicious that she say her cam is broke...maybe she aint lyin but what if that aint her pic? the guy that reviewed em jus said i love these shoes. he may be a hypebeast lol

happy.gif
good looking out

yeah but i rather prevent a scam then try to reverse it u kno? if u look at her other items she has a pic of a fake pair of white/red 13's. n its suspicious that she say her cam is broke...maybe she aint lyin but what if that aint her pic? the guy that reviewed em jus said i love these shoes. he may be a hypebeast lol
I don't think the pics were her's anyways, based on the fact that she just changed it... so I don't know.  Don't really know how to explain the fact that she's selling lots of Jordan 13's and Ugg boots... hard to say.  Guess we'll see.

happy.gif
good looking out

I don't think the pics were her's anyways, based on the fact that she just changed it... so I don't know.  Don't really know how to explain the fact that she's selling lots of Jordan 13's and Ugg boots... hard to say.  Guess we'll see.
In to try for a size 10.5... she only has 9,9.5,12.5-13.5 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom