Air Jordan XIII Chinese New Year

These dropped today and I don't see any posts about them, which seems strange. Thoughts? Anyone copped yet? I grabbed a pair just because they're 13s, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them. I was pretty surprised that ndc had a full size run when I checked a hour or so after they dropped, aren't cnys usually pretty limited?

I got them, I like them and was about to pull trigger on clot lows, so these are a great substitute

They're clean bro but everybody not gonna beast over brown and pink shoes. Its a good pickup though, only the big sizes will sit most likely.

I really wanted to pull the trigger & was also surprised by the lack of talk/posts/sales, I passed because I took a chance that meant discounts would come.

also I have 4 pairs I’m struggling to take off my cop list(fire red 3, UNC 3, ASG Lebron 7, flint 13) & each hit for $200...I just moved & refuse to get all 4 at retail so these I was forced to play the discount game with.

I’ve heard backlash toward these but I think they’re great personally, not OG cut which bothers me but the colorway is hot

Reactions: 907
I made a thread... I like the design outside of the pink sole which kills the entire shoe for me. Might cop for $130 or less.

Reactions: 907
Yeah, the pink doesn’t fit with the rest of the shoe. If I see them at a good price I’ll buy them

Back
Top Bottom