AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

I know they closed it but the best spot to cop used to be hands down FTL in Rice Village cause NOBODY who frequented that store was a Jordan fan.  Such an easy cop.  Before I started w/ the Inc, my secret spots were Nordstrom and Oshmans.  I'm not sure if Nordstrom still sells J's but Sports Authority still does I believe.  Remember coppin the Blk/Red XIIIs for $99.99 3 months after RD at Oshmans
pimp.gif
  And if you want no hassle, you could always try Northwest Mall since most peeps in that area bypass it for the Galleria...

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Yeah, these are looking pretty much like an instant sellout based on what I'm seeing over here.

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING... IDK WHERE U LIVE BUT THESE ARE NOT ABOUT TO SELL OUT INSTANTLY ESP. NOT IN NYC...
In Houston, TX these will be GONE.  Most sizes that Saturday, but I can't see them sitting for more than 3-4 days (which is how the Alts did).  Lol, we got stores sold out of the friggin wh/gry/pinks.  We were 135/135 in the Flints, 36/36 on the Alts, and 120/120 on the Wh/Reds within the first week, w/ Flints same day sellout, Alts 3 days and Wh/Red about a wk (cause of CGs of course).  The H goes VERY hard for XIIIs
Ahhh damn, I don't wanna hear that man. I just want to go in Memorial mall without a care in the world, get my 10.5 and walk out. I'm getting tired of Houston going crazy for Jordans.

I know they closed it but the best spot to cop used to be hands down FTL in Rice Village cause NOBODY who frequented that store was a Jordan fan.  Such an easy cop.  Before I started w/ the Inc, my secret spots were Nordstrom and Oshmans.  I'm not sure if Nordstrom still sells J's but Sports Authority still does I believe.  Remember coppin the Blk/Red XIIIs for $99.99 3 months after RD at Oshmans
pimp.gif
  And if you want no hassle, you could always try Northwest Mall since most peeps in that area bypass it for the Galleria...

Originally Posted by OG2345

Trust me the only retro shoe to only fit me big have been the XIII's. I try on my normal size which is 10.5 but they tend to fit half size big like an 11 with too much space just like the ' 05 flints when I bought an 11 fitting too big. So.....think I'm just going to stick with a sz 10 because that size for some reason fits just right.
It's a done deal!

What up Rene?!
pimp.gif
still on that Jordan sh**
pimp.gif
I'm for sure gonna cop 4x pairs. 1 to wear, 1 to ball, the other 2 to chill.

Trust me the only retro shoe to only fit me big have been the XIII's. I try on my normal size which is 10.5 but they tend to fit half size big like an 11 with too much space just like the ' 05 flints when I bought an 11 fitting too big. So.....think I'm just going to stick with a sz 10 because that size for some reason fits just right.
It's a done deal!

What up Rene?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HisAirness32

I was disappointed with the cements quality, I hope these won't let me down (long shot).
u was disappointed 
eek.gif
.. aside from the long toebox wat was the problem? , by the way the tumble leather is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HisAirness32

I was disappointed with the cements quality, I hope these won't let me down (long shot).
u was disappointed 
eek.gif
.. aside from the long toebox wat was the problem? , by the way the tumble leather is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

thinking about trading my altitudes for these when they drop, dont really feel like coppin two pairs of the same kicks in one year

they are not the same though... 
ohwell.gif

same model, the thing doin it for my with these is that suede tongue
pimp.gif
  , but i also like the mesh on the altitudes, hard decision

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

thinking about trading my altitudes for these when they drop, dont really feel like coppin two pairs of the same kicks in one year

they are not the same though... 
ohwell.gif

same model, the thing doin it for my with these is that suede tongue
pimp.gif
  , but i also like the mesh on the altitudes, hard decision

Damn I didn't realize Houston was this deep on NT. But yeah everybody passes up Northwest Mall to hit the Galleria. And Nordstroms does sell Jordans. They've had all recent releases including the Cool Grey XIs.

Damn I didn't realize Houston was this deep on NT. But yeah everybody passes up Northwest Mall to hit the Galleria. And Nordstroms does sell Jordans. They've had all recent releases including the Cool Grey XIs.

pimp.gif

Damn i wish it were some spots in ATL like that

pimp.gif

Damn i wish it were some spots in ATL like that

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a done deal!

What up Rene?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sup Edwin! Nothing much bro just a lil' sick from a stomach flu but overall doing good. And of course I am bro but going to take a break after March until summer, but hopefully I can pick up the kobe VI's ASG....crossing my fingers....
laugh.gif

but other than that I'm only copping 2 pairs...one to rock and one to chill for the future...
What's been good with you??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

It's a done deal!

What up Rene?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sup Edwin! Nothing much bro just a lil' sick from a stomach flu but overall doing good. And of course I am bro but going to take a break after March until summer, but hopefully I can pick up the kobe VI's ASG....crossing my fingers....
laugh.gif

but other than that I'm only copping 2 pairs...one to rock and one to chill for the future...
What's been good with you??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom