AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by Tony906

these won't sell out relax

You think they wont sell out? I guess there's hope for me after all.
it depends where u live
QFMT!!! This so we can stop trying to guess whether or not these will sell out. You have to know your area. If your in Texas theres no way to know if they will sell out in New Jersey..

it depends where u live
QFMT!!! This so we can stop trying to guess whether or not these will sell out. You have to know your area. If your in Texas theres no way to know if they will sell out in New Jersey..

it depends where u live

Don't think these won't sell out so quickly, theres still spots everywhere with cement III's and very few with flints....but then again this is a cw shoe that hasn't been re-retroed...so who knows...but then again I doubt it will sell out the first day...
More people are saving up for other Jays and Kobe's in the future....and so forth...but be out on the look out in the next 2 weeks or so
nerd.gif

it depends where u live

Don't think these won't sell out so quickly, theres still spots everywhere with cement III's and very few with flints....but then again this is a cw shoe that hasn't been re-retroed...so who knows...but then again I doubt it will sell out the first day...
More people are saving up for other Jays and Kobe's in the future....and so forth...but be out on the look out in the next 2 weeks or so
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

why pre order now? RD is just around the corner, Save that extra $$$.
True that, I was going to do the same for the cement IIIs but lucky for me I didn't and saved myself a whole lot of money and still managed to get a 2nd pair and hoping to do the same for this RD....c'mon 26th get here faster!!!
mad.gif

True that, I was going to do the same for the cement IIIs but lucky for me I didn't and saved myself a whole lot of money and still managed to get a 2nd pair and hoping to do the same for this RD....c'mon 26th get here faster!!!
mad.gif

after 2 wears these are still lookin great. I love em. I'm definitely coppin a 2nd pair on RD. The only issue is that the suede collects lint like a friggin lint brush
30t6p3b.gif

after 2 wears these are still lookin great. I love em. I'm definitely coppin a 2nd pair on RD. The only issue is that the suede collects lint like a friggin lint brush
30t6p3b.gif

yea you shouldn't have any problem getting these on RD so spending extra to pre-order is point less 

yea you shouldn't have any problem getting these on RD so spending extra to pre-order is point less 

Have a feeling these aren't going to sit around like the Red/White XIII's were. They will probably sell like the Flints. They'll be gone from our sights before we know it. Don't sleep on them, but don't get caught in the hype either.

Copped x2.

Have a feeling these aren't going to sit around like the Red/White XIII's were. They will probably sell like the Flints. They'll be gone from our sights before we know it. Don't sleep on them, but don't get caught in the hype either.

Copped x2.

I won't be able to copp the playoff 13's on RD. But I'll be copping them like 3 days after it  that's if  they still available. Are there any chances that these might still be available after they release? Cause if not than I can copp on kixclusive.com.
My Advise, How are Kixclusive now-a-days? I just had an experience with them but it's all good after 2 month wait, had to join NT 'coz of them.. 
happy.gif

I won't be able to copp the playoff 13's on RD. But I'll be copping them like 3 days after it  that's if  they still available. Are there any chances that these might still be available after they release? Cause if not than I can copp on kixclusive.com.
My Advise, How are Kixclusive now-a-days? I just had an experience with them but it's all good after 2 month wait, had to join NT 'coz of them.. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by melo8584

Damn I didn't realize Houston was this deep on NT. But yeah everybody passes up Northwest Mall to hit the Galleria. And Nordstroms does sell Jordans. They've had all recent releases including the Cool Grey XIs.

This will be interesting on the 23rd day of December this year...
devil.gif
Methinks it's never to early to create the connect...

Originally Posted by melo8584

Damn I didn't realize Houston was this deep on NT. But yeah everybody passes up Northwest Mall to hit the Galleria. And Nordstroms does sell Jordans. They've had all recent releases including the Cool Grey XIs.

This will be interesting on the 23rd day of December this year...
devil.gif
Methinks it's never to early to create the connect...

I have a question would this release every where even finishline.. my girl bought me a gift card for finishline but im afraid finishline wont have these....

I have a question would this release every where even finishline.. my girl bought me a gift card for finishline but im afraid finishline wont have these....

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom