AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

@Philosophre, Yeah I get around, Just giving my opinion and I stayed within the topic parameters, so yay me. You replied to me, so that means someones paying attention to what I write, so I win.

Got my pairs of NDC. My boy holding a pair at Champs for me tomorrow morning so hopefully after going thru 3 pairs I can find at least 1 (or 2 to keep).

Wish I could use freaking Eastbay since they don't charge tax, but Nike ships from the same state so basically free next day shipping for me!!!

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

good luck to everyone..im wearing my pair right now as i speak lol...sorry kinda tipsy lol
celebrating the launch the rite way
laugh.gif

Got my pairs of NDC. My boy holding a pair at Champs for me tomorrow morning so hopefully after going thru 3 pairs I can find at least 1 (or 2 to keep).

Wish I could use freaking Eastbay since they don't charge tax, but Nike ships from the same state so basically free next day shipping for me!!!

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

Already got my confirmation e-mail from NDC

Have about 15 minutes for the timer thing on BeastBay... might see if I will be able to go through with it... nah I'll let ya'll get your chance since I already got my 2 pairs from NDC.

Speaking of which... damn it came up to $350... and that's including the damn free shipping too
30t6p3b.gif
Jordan Brand out here beating us in the head.

Good luck to everyone still clinging on to secure their pairs.

Already got my confirmation e-mail from NDC

Have about 15 minutes for the timer thing on BeastBay... might see if I will be able to go through with it... nah I'll let ya'll get your chance since I already got my 2 pairs from NDC.

Speaking of which... damn it came up to $350... and that's including the damn free shipping too
30t6p3b.gif
Jordan Brand out here beating us in the head.

Good luck to everyone still clinging on to secure their pairs.

I ordered my pair from swoosh. No discount -____- . Copped anyway. I'm gettin too old for this %&$*

Got an "o" order ndc and another pair thru eastbay. no email confirm for either tho
frown.gif

edit: got a ndc confirm

Got an "o" order ndc and another pair thru eastbay. no email confirm for either tho
frown.gif

edit: got a ndc confirm

NDC was screwed for a while. Finally got a pair, hopefully the discover car link worked so I can get my 10% cash back. Just got my confirmation. Going to the store in the morning for the second.

NDC was screwed for a while. Finally got a pair, hopefully the discover car link worked so I can get my 10% cash back. Just got my confirmation. Going to the store in the morning for the second.

I ordered my pair from swoosh. No discount -____- . Copped anyway. I'm gettin too old for this %&$*

Back
Top Bottom