AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

for those who ordered off oqium...anybody get any update on their orders yet?  mine says still processing 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

10zrzo1.jpg

Nice. I thinks thats the first time ive seen a picture of a 13 collection without the lights turned off along with the big camera flash to show off the 3m

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EASY COP FOR ME. MY 13 COLLECTION IS NOW COMPLETE WITH ALL RELEVANT COLORWAYS. GONNA BE A HOT SUMMER, GOT LOTS OF SHOES TO UN-DEADSTOCK....

10zrzo1.jpg

Nice. I thinks thats the first time ive seen a picture of a 13 collection without the lights turned off along with the big camera flash to show off the 3m

how are these selling in the US? i think for the Australian market, they have saturated it with XIII's, at most Footlockers, you can still pick up all the XIII's colourways in popular sizes .

I picked up the White reds this week on sale, and hoping the flints will drop further in price to pick them up.
wink.gif

how are these selling in the US? i think for the Australian market, they have saturated it with XIII's, at most Footlockers, you can still pick up all the XIII's colourways in popular sizes .

I picked up the White reds this week on sale, and hoping the flints will drop further in price to pick them up.
wink.gif

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL

Hopefully they send the extra 13s here to the US....
BTW, nice avatar Vuey.....LOL

Sold out here and Chicago.

Que ninjahood to comment that "dey collectin dust in da NYC"

Everything seems to sit and collect dust in ny

I wore mine today and these really grew on me. I am gonna hunt for another pair for reals.  They look great and are super comfy.  I am very very happy with this purchase.  The 13s were never a fave but I love this color.  def need to double up for sure.

I wore mine today and these really grew on me. I am gonna hunt for another pair for reals.  They look great and are super comfy.  I am very very happy with this purchase.  The 13s were never a fave but I love this color.  def need to double up for sure.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Not always the case my friend. If they do collect dust, it's because some of the spots are selling them for a high price.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Not always the case my friend. If they do collect dust, it's because some of the spots are selling them for a high price.

Thank you Portland Finishline.  No tax, easy pick up.  I looked through 5 pair, and picked these out.  It was a good night!

I wore the pair on the right for about 2 hours, surprisingly very little crease.
3ab25a2e0b7fb4e3fb6a07e79f24756198564ff.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom