AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Had when I was younger. So mad when my mom washed em.
Now that I am much older she aint touchin these hahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fifteen

lol @ all the heads in here talking about how great the quality is on these - its the same mold as the flints - altitudes - cdps - and white/red. Its just black so you folks are fooled easily. Its looks good but its still no better than the others.

"omg look at the leather!" lol just cause its pebbled doesnt mean its leather - pebbled plether. The toe still looks flat, the pods curve straight up instead of forward, short %$# tounge, smaller side panels, and the shape is just off.

Im not saving i dont like em i just think its funny how people are claiming this release to be so much better quality than the previous. Its still the same mold people LOL.
What the hell does a mold have to do with the quality of a shoe? That's like saying they use a metal mold compare to a titanium mold it still going to produce the same shape of the shoe. Quality, comes into play when you talk about stitching, leather used, and durability of the shoe, not the mold. As for as I'm concerned JB did a hell off a job of making these close to the original and from that leather it's clearly evident from previous retros, with that being said I digress. I will be copping these simple as that, carry on.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Fifteen

lol @ all the heads in here talking about how great the quality is on these - its the same mold as the flints - altitudes - cdps - and white/red. Its just black so you folks are fooled easily. Its looks good but its still no better than the others.

"omg look at the leather!" lol just cause its pebbled doesnt mean its leather - pebbled plether. The toe still looks flat, the pods curve straight up instead of forward, short %$# tounge, smaller side panels, and the shape is just off.

Im not saving i dont like em i just think its funny how people are claiming this release to be so much better quality than the previous. Its still the same mold people LOL.
What the hell does a mold have to do with the quality of a shoe? That's like saying they use a metal mold compare to a titanium mold it still going to produce the same shape of the shoe. Quality, comes into play when you talk about stitching, leather used, and durability of the shoe, not the mold. As for as I'm concerned JB did a hell off a job of making these close to the original and from that leather it's clearly evident from previous retros, with that being said I digress. I will be copping these simple as that, carry on.
happy.gif

i love these shoes but unless i can get em around 100 dollars Im not going to be able to pick them up because of all the dang releases this month.

i love these shoes but unless i can get em around 100 dollars Im not going to be able to pick them up because of all the dang releases this month.

Back
Top Bottom