AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

definitely gotta grab a pair of these, and im wondering why the hype on these is so low but the cool greys still have a crazy thread? these are fire and it looks like these will not need to be waited in line for, easy cop i guess which is great for us

JORDANS IN GENERAL ARE LOSING HYPE AS A WHOLE EXCEPT FOR THE JORDAN 11'S. LOOK AT ALL THE OG COLORWAYS THAT RELEASED THIS YEAR AND HOW EASY THEY WERE TO GET. COUPLE YEARS AGO, IT WAS A FIGHT TO GET EVERY RELEASE. I THINK JORDAN BRAND SEES THIS AS WELL, HENCE THE PLETHORA OF HEAT DROPPING NEXT YEAR. THIS I BELIEVE IS GREAT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY LOVE THE SHOES AND NOT THE HYPE. THESE WILL BE COPPED WITHOUT QUESTION AND WITH EASE.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

definitely gotta grab a pair of these, and im wondering why the hype on these is so low but the cool greys still have a crazy thread? these are fire and it looks like these will not need to be waited in line for, easy cop i guess which is great for us

JORDANS IN GENERAL ARE LOSING HYPE AS A WHOLE EXCEPT FOR THE JORDAN 11'S. LOOK AT ALL THE OG COLORWAYS THAT RELEASED THIS YEAR AND HOW EASY THEY WERE TO GET. COUPLE YEARS AGO, IT WAS A FIGHT TO GET EVERY RELEASE. I THINK JORDAN BRAND SEES THIS AS WELL, HENCE THE PLETHORA OF HEAT DROPPING NEXT YEAR. THIS I BELIEVE IS GREAT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY LOVE THE SHOES AND NOT THE HYPE. THESE WILL BE COPPED WITHOUT QUESTION AND WITH EASE.

I was all pumped to cop until these crappy pictures.
They make the suede look all ashy and the shoe look cheap.
They look dusty.
Hopefully come jan/feb much better pictures will be taken instead of these b grades lol.
Just when paying $150+ I wanna be proud of how they look.

I was all pumped to cop until these crappy pictures.
They make the suede look all ashy and the shoe look cheap.
They look dusty.
Hopefully come jan/feb much better pictures will be taken instead of these b grades lol.
Just when paying $150+ I wanna be proud of how they look.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

these will be copped! my fav pair of jordan

pimp.gif

One of my top CW for this model
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom