AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

to anyone that has these early... Do they fit like the White/Red XIIIs that just came out? I feel the new XIIIs run a little bigger than my older flints.

to anyone that has these early... Do they fit like the White/Red XIIIs that just came out? I feel the new XIIIs run a little bigger than my older flints.

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

These are my first XIII's, but I would say they do run just a tiny bit big.

I know I've read that the white/reds run big, so I'm guessing all the new XIII's are the same

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

These are my first XIII's, but I would say they do run just a tiny bit big.

I know I've read that the white/reds run big, so I'm guessing all the new XIII's are the same

surprisingly i love these, these will be copped
pimp.gif

These will be copped maybe x2. I love all black J's for balling out indoors. 13's have the best grip on the court imo.

These will be copped maybe x2. I love all black J's for balling out indoors. 13's have the best grip on the court imo.

Theres a lot of black on these kicks but who cares? MJ wore these in the playoffs. Thats why they're called the playoffs. Besides the pic on the first page with MJ wearing these in shorts is awesome. These are a really good looking pair of kicks when you rock em with shorts!
pimp.gif

Theres a lot of black on these kicks but who cares? MJ wore these in the playoffs. Thats why they're called the playoffs. Besides the pic on the first page with MJ wearing these in shorts is awesome. These are a really good looking pair of kicks when you rock em with shorts!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

dang, this is going to kill the value of my OG's...
frown.gif

yeah, i'd say so, mostly because there was never any 3M to piss people off because it's gone, and the shape and materials seem very true to the OG. add to it the better, less crease-able toebox and i'd rather have these than the OG's, personally...

if there was something they lacked or really screwed up (the lack of real 3M on the flints was almost a deal breaker for me) then the OG's would hold their value a lot better.

Originally Posted by super23freak

dang, this is going to kill the value of my OG's...
frown.gif

yeah, i'd say so, mostly because there was never any 3M to piss people off because it's gone, and the shape and materials seem very true to the OG. add to it the better, less crease-able toebox and i'd rather have these than the OG's, personally...

if there was something they lacked or really screwed up (the lack of real 3M on the flints was almost a deal breaker for me) then the OG's would hold their value a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom