AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

February seem like a long @#$ time from now. I want these on my feet already . Second best Jb release of 2011 to me.

February seem like a long @#$ time from now. I want these on my feet already . Second best Jb release of 2011 to me.

With the Cement III over and done with, time to focus on these bad boys!! I was in 7th grade when these dropped! At least a double up...

With the Cement III over and done with, time to focus on these bad boys!! I was in 7th grade when these dropped! At least a double up...

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Just do what I do and wear grocery bags around em when you walk, lmao...
laugh.gif
 what store has the best grocery bags that wont tear easily? 

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

^^^^ Just do what I do and wear grocery bags around em when you walk, lmao...
laugh.gif
 what store has the best grocery bags that wont tear easily? 

damn im tryin soooo hard to kick back on the sneaker purchases its a toss up between these and the true blues?

damn im tryin soooo hard to kick back on the sneaker purchases its a toss up between these and the true blues?

I too have been waiting 10+ years for these, haven't been able to find the OG's in my size, so I'm finally glad these are coming out soon...
x2 for me, might pull the trigger once I get paid and get a pair early, if someone has it available for a descent price, if not I'll wait for RD.

I too have been waiting 10+ years for these, haven't been able to find the OG's in my size, so I'm finally glad these are coming out soon...
x2 for me, might pull the trigger once I get paid and get a pair early, if someone has it available for a descent price, if not I'll wait for RD.

Idk if I want to deal with the chaos on RD for these...
After last nights fiasco with trying to cop from online
I think early it maybe... Just don't want to pay a whole lot over retail

Idk if I want to deal with the chaos on RD for these...
After last nights fiasco with trying to cop from online
I think early it maybe... Just don't want to pay a whole lot over retail

Back
Top Bottom