AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Yeah, for all the newer jordans I heard go half a size down. For this particular release, the majority said half size down, but saw a few say TTS. I guess i was deluding myself due to the opportunity =X.

The Things I love about the shoe are the Hologram and the wide foot base. I know they are comfortable. I'm just wondering what took Jordan so long to implement a hologram into his shoe??

Originally Posted by Vuey

any chance of finding these anywhere in the states ?

NYC, Bay Area, SoCal, Chicago, and DMV are 99% no-chances.
Jordans don't last 4 months in the major cities... especially not something like the Playoff XIIIs. Sorry =(

Originally Posted by NT2488

NYC, Bay Area, SoCal, Chicago, and DMV are 99% no-chances.
Jordans don't last 4 months in the major cities... especially not something like the Playoff XIIIs. Sorry =(
kid sizes are everywhere though.

yup, pretty  much gone but if u do find em you can bet that the store isnt charging retail.................

Originally Posted by Taiwarrenwan

^ market value is a little above that, but if you could scoop a pair for that price, that ain't bad.
Could depend on the size, but i've seen plenty of 10.5's for $199 BIN. A bunch under $220 too.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

yup, pretty  much gone but if u do find em you can bet that the store isnt charging retail.................

there are still heaps here in Australia at footlockers, just sitting and a few pairs of CG XI's in almost FSR sitting.....
the Playoff 13's retail for $240 here, there was a 30% off sale at FL on the weekend, i was tempted to get them for $170, but passed, as i was hoping to pick up a pair while in the states next week.

already got the white/red and flint 13's...

the 13 is a beatiful shoe and they did a good job with the recent retros.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

there are still heaps here in Australia at footlockers, just sitting and a few pairs of CG XI's in almost FSR sitting.....
the Playoff 13's retail for $240 here, there was a 30% off sale at FL on the weekend, i was tempted to get them for $170, but passed, as i was hoping to pick up a pair while in the states next week.

already got the white/red and flint 13's...

the 13 is a beatiful shoe and they did a good job with the recent retros.

^^^you should have pounced on that for $170 bro. You won't be finding these over here in the states for that price.

Playoff XIII's my favorite Jordan shoe ever.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if you dont have the shoe yet

i would hold off as all the 13's are and will be hitting outlets
UMMMM

what?
laugh.gif

i'd piss myself if i saw these in an outlet. saw an outlet on my way to palm springs on tuesday, tried to get off the freeway but caught the evil eye from the wife.

Back
Top Bottom