AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

OHH MY GOSHHHHH!!!  (Usher voice) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

By the way, these will probably end up with a price tag of around $225.
CUT IT 0UT D0NT GIVE JB ANY IDEAS THESE ARE G0NNA BE $160 JUST LIKE ALL THE 0THER XIII's THAT DR0P 10-11 ASIDE FR0M THE BINS

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

By the way, these will probably end up with a price tag of around $225.
CUT IT 0UT D0NT GIVE JB ANY IDEAS THESE ARE G0NNA BE $160 JUST LIKE ALL THE 0THER XIII's THAT DR0P 10-11 ASIDE FR0M THE BINS

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

Actually I like the all red sole a lot! Something tells me that this is one of Michael's favorites...like he stepped in on this one and said.."Guy's I know we usually !@$%* out the 13's with cheaper materials so i can fuel my jet and buy more cuban cigars to smoke in it....but...this one...THIS ONE RIGHT HERE....RITE HERR !#$$*! We have to get this one right." 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom