AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Does the toebox on these crease easily???

nerd.gif

If these are the same shiny hard leather as the VIs from this year and the FTLOTG VIIs, then no. Actually, a better judge would be the Flints, which don't crease easily.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Does the toebox on these crease easily???

nerd.gif

If these are the same shiny hard leather as the VIs from this year and the FTLOTG VIIs, then no. Actually, a better judge would be the Flints, which don't crease easily.

these are supposed to be GR's the same way the white/red XII retro from last year was, right?

these are supposed to be GR's the same way the white/red XII retro from last year was, right?

will buy for sure, this colorway is great on J's...   Playoff XII, XIV Indiglo, cant wait for those as well!

will buy for sure, this colorway is great on J's...   Playoff XII, XIV Indiglo, cant wait for those as well!

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

One of the biggest lames on NT. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Why is everyone going bonkers over these? Honestly these aren't even top 3 for me. 1) Black n White (EX: CDP 13) 2) Altitude 3) White Red/Playoffs... ONly reason people going bonkers over these is because "Michael wore them during his last game/season/finals,etc). GUYS, he didn't wear those specific ones that are being sold, so stop shi**ing yourselves. Nice shoe for sure, probably will purchase... not +*$%!+$*g my pants over.

One of the biggest lames on NT. Aren't you the guy who said you wanted to sell your Flints because other people were wearing them? I mean, did you REALLY think we needed you to confirm to us that the specific, exact shoe MJ wore isn't the one that will be in stores? FOH

Back
Top Bottom