AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I'm not even gonna lie, I remember coming on here a little over a month ago and bashing some dudes for freaking out about these sneakers, well call me hypocrite but i'm going bonkers over these too now! These are real beautiful. I always thought they were awesome and I was going to buy, but I will have to retract my word and put these in the top 3 13's ever. My apologies to those that I offended.

I'm not even gonna lie, I remember coming on here a little over a month ago and bashing some dudes for freaking out about these sneakers, well call me hypocrite but i'm going bonkers over these too now! These are real beautiful. I always thought they were awesome and I was going to buy, but I will have to retract my word and put these in the top 3 13's ever. My apologies to those that I offended.

Lol FB23
laugh.gif

I'm copping 3 at retail, I like paying retail... Smh... Hopefully Sheikhs gives me some damn free socks!!!

Originally Posted by DayDay56

not sure how i feel bout these... hmmmm can't i just get playoff 12's? *sigh* wishful thinking

Whoa now... These are ON POINT, but I would LOVE some playoff 12's....  knowing JB they'd be nubuck though.  
sick.gif

not sure how i feel bout these... hmmmm can't i just get playoff 12's? *sigh* wishful thinking

Whoa now... These are ON POINT, but I would LOVE some playoff 12's....  knowing JB they'd be nubuck though.  
sick.gif

They're still around, you just have to put up the money. 

They're still around, you just have to put up the money. 

Back
Top Bottom