AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Glad to see there is finally a confirmed release date. I was hoping they would release all star weekend, but this is fine.

EDIT: THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.... I'LL BE GETTING TWO PAIR OF THESE THEY WERE MY 1ST JORDAN EVER.... END OF FRESHMAN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL 1998.... AND I'LL BE OUT IN THE COLD, WHATEVER, WIT REAL PEOPLE DOIN REAL $HI+

Agent, I'm in the same boat. Will double up since there were the first Jordan I had end of Sophmore year. Still have the og but they're beat to hell.

EDIT: THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG.... I'LL BE GETTING TWO PAIR OF THESE THEY WERE MY 1ST JORDAN EVER.... END OF FRESHMAN YEAR HIGH SCHOOL 1998.... AND I'LL BE OUT IN THE COLD, WHATEVER, WIT REAL PEOPLE DOIN REAL $HI+

Agent, I'm in the same boat. Will double up since there were the first Jordan I had end of Sophmore year. Still have the og but they're beat to hell.

Still on the fence about getting these, I want them but theres other shoes Im looking forward to. On the other hand, I could use another pair of blacks shoes

Still on the fence about getting these, I want them but theres other shoes Im looking forward to. On the other hand, I could use another pair of blacks shoes

Originally Posted by Dghost

What other shoes are better than these?   Just wondering... 

Originally Posted by Dghost

What other shoes are better than these?   Just wondering... 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

To the dudes that think it's so noble to wait in line on release day.. my philosophy is work smarter, not harder. You guys go ahead and freeze your nuts off in the cold waiting for some kicks. Myself, I will be nice and cozy in my bed watching family guy.
happy.gif

I wait for RD, but I sure as hell dont wait in line.  I order online. Eastbay may be gettin the public stoning in recent days, but they've yet to fail me.  Besides, being on the west coast, i dont have to wait until midnight. 9pm, copped x2, in bed in time to watch american dad, BEFORE family guy.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

To the dudes that think it's so noble to wait in line on release day.. my philosophy is work smarter, not harder. You guys go ahead and freeze your nuts off in the cold waiting for some kicks. Myself, I will be nice and cozy in my bed watching family guy.
happy.gif

I wait for RD, but I sure as hell dont wait in line.  I order online. Eastbay may be gettin the public stoning in recent days, but they've yet to fail me.  Besides, being on the west coast, i dont have to wait until midnight. 9pm, copped x2, in bed in time to watch american dad, BEFORE family guy.
roll.gif

I'm really looking forward to these. Quality seems to be up to par, and they look oh sooo clean! Years ago i would have doubled up but it seems like I'm running out of room. I guess its a good problem to have.

I'm really looking forward to these. Quality seems to be up to par, and they look oh sooo clean! Years ago i would have doubled up but it seems like I'm running out of room. I guess its a good problem to have.

cant wait to get 2 pairs of these and it give my OGs a rest. the nubuck is all roughed up. besides that, theyre in great shape.

cant wait to get 2 pairs of these and it give my OGs a rest. the nubuck is all roughed up. besides that, theyre in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom