AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Nice pics^^^ they look good too me
pimp.gif

good looks stevesteve72, i know its a diff story once i wear it with jeans and str8 swag it up. 
smokin.gif

they look real good in them pics viper

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

they look real good in them pics viper

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.StayFresh2Death.com type niketalk for a discount

Originally Posted by itsvinnie

should i cop these at my local mom and pops today for $225?

If you got the bread and r willing to, I don't see why not.. I've been wonderin for as long as I been living, what is a mom and pop store?

If you got the bread and r willing to, I don't see why not.. I've been wonderin for as long as I been living, what is a mom and pop store?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Black/chutney lows are so looked over.....................

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.
wat the hell that have to do with me liking the shoe???
like shoes didnt sit in the 90s
TO ME....this was one of the freshest c/w's to drop of the 13's...TO ME
yeah...lets just say most people dont share your sentiments
grin.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

da weakest color between retros and OGs by far.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Black/chutney lows are so looked over.....................

Do it JB

Please don't, because they didn't sell when they released before. Not sure why dudes feen for kicks that sat and went on sale. Those were probably the worst selling low XIII's.
wat the hell that have to do with me liking the shoe???
like shoes didnt sit in the 90s
TO ME....this was one of the freshest c/w's to drop of the 13's...TO ME
yeah...lets just say most people dont share your sentiments
grin.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

da weakest color between retros and OGs by far.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Mom and Pop stores are small stores, usually owned by the individuals and not part of any big corporation or franchise.  Basically just local stores with local owners.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Mom and Pop stores are small stores, usually owned by the individuals and not part of any big corporation or franchise.  Basically just local stores with local owners.

Back
Top Bottom