AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black and red are the best colorway ever on any shoe

no.
indifferent.gif

your life must be boring.
tired.gif

just kiddin'...
laugh.gif

bred's are def smooth, but a bit same ol' same ol'...

the playoff's are just stealthy, simple yet effective, and that yellow ring around the jumpman just sets them off...

copping my pair with 30% off on release day.

can't freakin' wait!

I respect your opinion... I like the Playoffs too.
pimp.gif

But you talkin about "same ol, same ol" ... the Playoffs are plain as hell compared to the Breds. 
laugh.gif

see, i think playoff's are def more unique, and just stealthy. the black on black, the red on the bottom, the white pods, the yellow ring around the jump man, just sets them apart from the obvious, same bred colorway they throw on every single jb shoe (obviously because of chicago, but i'm sayin')...
I feel you... Playoffs are fire.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by mike mathis

Black and red are the best colorway ever on any shoe

no.
indifferent.gif

your life must be boring.
tired.gif

just kiddin'...
laugh.gif

bred's are def smooth, but a bit same ol' same ol'...

the playoff's are just stealthy, simple yet effective, and that yellow ring around the jumpman just sets them off...

copping my pair with 30% off on release day.

can't freakin' wait!

I respect your opinion... I like the Playoffs too.
pimp.gif

But you talkin about "same ol, same ol" ... the Playoffs are plain as hell compared to the Breds. 
laugh.gif

see, i think playoff's are def more unique, and just stealthy. the black on black, the red on the bottom, the white pods, the yellow ring around the jump man, just sets them apart from the obvious, same bred colorway they throw on every single jb shoe (obviously because of chicago, but i'm sayin')...
I feel you... Playoffs are fire.

Why do some of you think there are psychics on NT? We really don't know how these will sell on release day...

Why do some of you think there are psychics on NT? We really don't know how these will sell on release day...

I got my pair on lock from my hookup.

Still gonna see how i fair on release day. I think these will sell faster than people think. This is the first time these have been retroed.

I got my pair on lock from my hookup.

Still gonna see how i fair on release day. I think these will sell faster than people think. This is the first time these have been retroed.

I was gonna pass on these but after looking at all the pics coming in, there's no way I can anymore. 
My white/red 13's are on ice till the spring, same with the 3's. Been rocking the flints every few weeks or so.

These just have that appeal of throwing them on with anything, and no matter what they'll always look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was gonna pass on these but after looking at all the pics coming in, there's no way I can anymore. 
My white/red 13's are on ice till the spring, same with the 3's. Been rocking the flints every few weeks or so.

These just have that appeal of throwing them on with anything, and no matter what they'll always look 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are these gonna sell out on nike.com or no?

yes
Everything sells on NDC.  If they posted the whole stock on there, it would be gone a lot faster than it usually does IMO.  Of course, that wouldn't be right... just saying though.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

Originally Posted by Zyzz

are these gonna sell out on nike.com or no?

yes
Everything sells on NDC.  If they posted the whole stock on there, it would be gone a lot faster than it usually does IMO.  Of course, that wouldn't be right... just saying though.

I've never seen the term "bred" used so many times in one thread before.
WTH is a bred? That's worse than "cherry 12s." Cut that out. 

I've never seen the term "bred" used so many times in one thread before.
WTH is a bred? That's worse than "cherry 12s." Cut that out. 

IT'S A NICKNAME MY DUDE. CALM DOWN.

YES. I USE BRED AND CHERRY ALL THE TIME. SUE ME.

LET ME GUESS. HERE COMES THE NICKNAME ARGUEMENT AGAIN.

IT'S A NICKNAME MY DUDE. CALM DOWN.

YES. I USE BRED AND CHERRY ALL THE TIME. SUE ME.

LET ME GUESS. HERE COMES THE NICKNAME ARGUEMENT AGAIN.

Back
Top Bottom