AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.
Limited releases online are like trying to play the lottery.  Sometimes you get lucky and other times you do not.  I recommend trying to call in while trying to place an order online for limited releases, as this increases your chances to get a pair.

The Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release is a general release, so you can not compare them to the all the limited releases we had over the last two weeks.  However, you can compare the Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release to the Jordan Retro 3 Cement launch we had last month.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep Ray, Question?
Do all 4 websites share a server? (Foot Locker, Foot Action, Champs, & Eastbay)

Cause I've noticed in the past (last year, 2010) what ever size you have left on a particular shoe is the same with the other three, Get it?

Ex. Eastbay has size 8,9,10,11 left on a Jordan 6 V.Red, Foot Locker, Foot Action, & Champs also have the same sizes left.

How Come? 

-Thanks
happy.gif

Does Eastbay offer a rewards program?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Got my new pair today
pimp.gif
 :

These 13's definitely have a problem with glue stains i went to my local spot to take back a bad pair and the store manager let me pick a new pair and more then half of them had glue stains or stitching problems 
ohwell.gif
 lucky for me i was able to find a pair that was good 

I would definitely advise picking these up at a store so you can make sure you get a good pair 
Good call on picking them up in store (if possible). I had the some quality issues with my III's and the manager let me check out a few other pairs before settling on the ones I wanted.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Got my new pair today
pimp.gif
 :

These 13's definitely have a problem with glue stains i went to my local spot to take back a bad pair and the store manager let me pick a new pair and more then half of them had glue stains or stitching problems 
ohwell.gif
 lucky for me i was able to find a pair that was good 

I would definitely advise picking these up at a store so you can make sure you get a good pair 
Good call on picking them up in store (if possible). I had the some quality issues with my III's and the manager let me check out a few other pairs before settling on the ones I wanted.

Just picked mine up. I am very pleased with mine... picked up for retail (was hopin for $150), but I guess my spot was sellin for $200.
I have no disappointments. Very good quality, thick tongue, good leather.

Just picked mine up. I am very pleased with mine... picked up for retail (was hopin for $150), but I guess my spot was sellin for $200.
I have no disappointments. Very good quality, thick tongue, good leather.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Man, I really hope I don't strike out with these on Eastbay. I've struck out the last five times on Eastbay (Kobe VI East LA, OC, ASGs, 3Ds, and the the Lebron 8 ASGs). SMH at their check-out system some times, though - it's really weird how someone can jump in front of you in their "virtual line". We shall see.
Limited releases online are like trying to play the lottery.  Sometimes you get lucky and other times you do not.  I recommend trying to call in while trying to place an order online for limited releases, as this increases your chances to get a pair.

The Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release is a general release, so you can not compare them to the all the limited releases we had over the last two weeks.  However, you can compare the Jordan Retro 13 Playoff release to the Jordan Retro 3 Cement launch we had last month.

EastbayRep - Ray

Cause I've noticed in the past (last year, 2010) what ever size you have left on a particular shoe is the same with the other three, Get it?

Ex. Eastbay has size 8,9,10,11 left on a Jordan 6 V.Red, Foot Locker, Foot Action, & Champs also have the same sizes left.

How Come? 

-Thanks
happy.gif

Not sure about the same server but they do share the same stock, that's why what's on one site will be on another one. And to the guy above retail is $160.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

EastbayRep - Ray

How Come? 

-Thanks
happy.gif

Not sure about the same server but they do share the same stock, that's why what's on one site will be on another one. And to the guy above retail is $160.

Back
Top Bottom