AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Idk why people rely on the websites.
I just called footlocker and I was in and out.
Called at 11:50... got through at 12:09
Was off by 12:15

Idk why people rely on the websites.
I just called footlocker and I was in and out.
Called at 11:50... got through at 12:09
Was off by 12:15

If I see these tomorrow afternoon Im gonna impulse cop. Unless I see those griffeys first. @*+%@%# Nike

Had a 40 min wait with Eastbay. Just called and got though in 10 mins. Hope everyone gets their pair.

If I see these tomorrow afternoon Im gonna impulse cop. Unless I see those griffeys first. @*+%@%# Nike

Had a 40 min wait with Eastbay. Just called and got though in 10 mins. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Real quick, can anyone tell me exactly what eastbays "standard shipping 6-8 days" is?

Is it UPS, or do they strap it to a donkey?

Im good, but its official.....eastbay(online) is GOD AWFUL!
NDC....or anywhere else FTW

Im good, but its official.....eastbay(online) is GOD AWFUL!
NDC....or anywhere else FTW

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number
Just got mine too...damn i tried ndc and eastbay and finishline came through

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

did anyone try finishline? i got an order confirmation, but didnt receive an email saying so yet...just wondering bc i never order off of finishline...does anyone know?

i did...i received an email order number
Just got mine too...damn i tried ndc and eastbay and finishline came through

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.
Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Lol I'm on Eastbay and its talking about a 42 Minute wait. Thank God I got mine on Thursday.

What are you doing on eastbay if you already copped?

Testing my internet for future releases.
Testing What!!..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I added a shoe to the cart and then removed it. That checkout mess is crazy. 40+ minute wait time to get some shoes online?
sick.gif

Finishline or NDC should be first option for everyone. Not to trash Eastbay but seriously, whose going to wait 40 minutes for a something that'll probably be gone?

Real quick, can anyone tell me exactly what eastbays "standard shipping 6-8 days" is?

Is it UPS, or do they strap it to a donkey?

Back
Top Bottom