AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

I should of NEVER sold my DS OG's. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

SUPPOSEDLY THERE WAS A 2 PAIR MINIMUM ON EASTBAY! Did anyone order more than 2 pairs like I did? My order went through though. Maybe that's why I didn't get an email confirmation. Also did anyone recall on the Eastbay website being labeled "2 pair limit" like they usually do? I don't...............please don't cancel my order EASTBAY. 
mad.gif
 I WILL BE STUPID DUMB PISSED OFF........
minimum? 
ohwell.gif

it said it clear as day 2-pair limit...how can you be pissed at them because you didn't read before ordering?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

SUPPOSEDLY THERE WAS A 2 PAIR MINIMUM ON EASTBAY! Did anyone order more than 2 pairs like I did? My order went through though. Maybe that's why I didn't get an email confirmation. Also did anyone recall on the Eastbay website being labeled "2 pair limit" like they usually do? I don't...............please don't cancel my order EASTBAY. 
mad.gif
 I WILL BE STUPID DUMB PISSED OFF........
minimum? 
ohwell.gif

it said it clear as day 2-pair limit...how can you be pissed at them because you didn't read before ordering?

these Actually sold VERY Well in the DMV! most stores are sold out of Men sizes. i had to call about 5 stores before i found my size

these Actually sold VERY Well in the DMV! most stores are sold out of Men sizes. i had to call about 5 stores before i found my size

I called the there Footlocker my girl was goin to and dude told me to be there @ 10.
I had to work and was planning to go to the mall afterwards but, she is
the best, and offered to go for me. She got to the mall @ 9 and they were sold out!
She went to Finish Line, for the easy cop. I love um...they look good!

I called the there Footlocker my girl was goin to and dude told me to be there @ 10.
I had to work and was planning to go to the mall afterwards but, she is
the best, and offered to go for me. She got to the mall @ 9 and they were sold out!
She went to Finish Line, for the easy cop. I love um...they look good!

I thought this was a GR, turns out it's a limited GR?...
Local FTL and FNL only had a few sizes.. (Old Orchard Skokie, IL)

Got there 9 am saw no one in line so took a little coffee break, by 9:30 was in front of the store waiting with mild snow people staring at me...

9:45 dude came that work in a near by resto, told me they're only a few available 2 per size... two of us waiting

9:53 FTL employee came and by this time 5 people already waiting 4 dudes and 1 chick, and FTL employee let everybody inside..

I was first in line but second to the last to go out... It's all good as long they don't get my size 
happy.gif

I thought this was a GR, turns out it's a limited GR?...
Local FTL and FNL only had a few sizes.. (Old Orchard Skokie, IL)

Got there 9 am saw no one in line so took a little coffee break, by 9:30 was in front of the store waiting with mild snow people staring at me...

9:45 dude came that work in a near by resto, told me they're only a few available 2 per size... two of us waiting

9:53 FTL employee came and by this time 5 people already waiting 4 dudes and 1 chick, and FTL employee let everybody inside..

I was first in line but second to the last to go out... It's all good as long they don't get my size 
happy.gif

Totally forgot about this release till this morning. Luckly got the last size 9 from a local spot. Not many big sizes left in CT these are selling.

Totally forgot about this release till this morning. Luckly got the last size 9 from a local spot. Not many big sizes left in CT these are selling.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Just picked them up EASY.....just realized i dont really want them too much compared to the CDP ones or the flints.....will get them off my hands no

indifferent.gif

Its funny to me how this guy and others alike, dont see the appeal (and significance) to these.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Just picked them up EASY.....just realized i dont really want them too much compared to the CDP ones or the flints.....will get them off my hands no

indifferent.gif

Its funny to me how this guy and others alike, dont see the appeal (and significance) to these.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ohh he a pimp now...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not only economy changed but people aswell. no one cares. get a life.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

laugh.gif
I'm such a ****.

Me, my bro and my boy got in by me sweet talking this chick that worked @ Barnies and she let us in @ 7:55am and we went to Footlocker and we were the first 3. Well these 2 dudes came and one asked what size we were. I told him 11.5 for my brother and 10.5 for my friend but I wasn't coppin a pair, well he gave me cash to grab a 12 for his boy who couldn't made it and I did it no problem. Well we had like 15 more hypebeasts show up and I'm like damn...they're going to be salty cause the Footlocker manager told me they got 12 pairs and that's it. 1 of each size and some dude found out 11.5 was gone but I told him Champs downstairs had tons so he went. But this kid behind us like #5 wore 11.5 or 12 also heard but didn't believe us and didn't go. I saw he found out the hard way I knew he was heading down to Champs so me hating hypebeast kids I saw him walking but I knew a shorter route...walked fast as $!!@ and got in Champs and the lady got me a 12 while another dude was trying on and bought the 11.5.

So I just basically bought the size 12 playoff so that kid wouldn't. Might go return it later but I didn't even want to buy it.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 ohh he a pimp now...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

not only economy changed but people aswell. no one cares. get a life.

Easiest copp' ever for me this month..just walked in and out, surprised people were buying the BHM 3s too, but I didn't really like them, my boii got a pair though....
exclude the kobe's, was too lazy to take a 2nd pic..
but these are sickkkkk...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom