AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

walked into footlocker at 4:30pm and got last pair of size 10 at Serramonte Daly City
pimp.gif

Roosevelt field has TONS of these. they have all the small sizes on display... which lets you know theu still have TONS of them. walked in and copped 3 pair... @ 6pm. if they r around next week. pair 2 on deck.

Roosevelt field has TONS of these. they have all the small sizes on display... which lets you know theu still have TONS of them. walked in and copped 3 pair... @ 6pm. if they r around next week. pair 2 on deck.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Killajay209

damn my 1 pair looks flawless except when my lady got home with my other pair had a crooked jumpman
indifferent.gif
/ lol I guess these is the pair I wear haha/hope yall check out urs as well
18e159e7b20109c5dbf51fe4ce635a940f868ad.jpg
ooohhh! you need to return them asap!!!  How the hell you gonna walk knowing your pair is crooked....Very easy pass for me, got too many shoes to copp this year to spend on some crooked sneaks.

lmao, wait are you serious? Its on the bottom
hahaha!  Hell nah I aint serious!  This guy is trippin off that!  I cant remember the last time, if ever, that I inspected the bottom of a show when copping.. Im sure the OP was serious...hell if i got a pair in the mail and the logo had fallen off, i would still keep, maybe disappointed, but would keep.  For me it would of been the love of the shoe, not  so much  the logo on the bottom that  I would be stompin on all day.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Killajay209

damn my 1 pair looks flawless except when my lady got home with my other pair had a crooked jumpman
indifferent.gif
/ lol I guess these is the pair I wear haha/hope yall check out urs as well
18e159e7b20109c5dbf51fe4ce635a940f868ad.jpg
ooohhh! you need to return them asap!!!  How the hell you gonna walk knowing your pair is crooked....Very easy pass for me, got too many shoes to copp this year to spend on some crooked sneaks.

lmao, wait are you serious? Its on the bottom
hahaha!  Hell nah I aint serious!  This guy is trippin off that!  I cant remember the last time, if ever, that I inspected the bottom of a show when copping.. Im sure the OP was serious...hell if i got a pair in the mail and the logo had fallen off, i would still keep, maybe disappointed, but would keep.  For me it would of been the love of the shoe, not  so much  the logo on the bottom that  I would be stompin on all day.

just got my today, easy cop...will post my pics soon. im surprised on these feel a lot tighter than the white/red retros and theyre both in the same size.

just got my today, easy cop...will post my pics soon. im surprised on these feel a lot tighter than the white/red retros and theyre both in the same size.

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

i just happened to drive by there this morning and noticed the long line too. i thought to myself "of course there would be a long line at serramonte" lol, but i forgot the BHM 3s and the kobes came out too. did you actually get yours at HOH or finish line? i saw a few other heads lining up by the entrance closest to target to cop a pair at footaction. 
Yeah, I ended up just buying them at House of Hoops.  Just had to walk up to the cashier and that was it.  More people were actually there for the Black History Months.

Originally Posted by LORENander

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

Picked them up as the mall opened up.  Surprisingly, I saw a line down by the House of Hoops in Serramonte, and I was standing there, when actually, it was a line for the Black History Month Kobes haha.  Anyways here's my pair.  I really like them, just kind of poorly made.  Lots of glue showing on my pair. But that doesn't stop me.

i just happened to drive by there this morning and noticed the long line too. i thought to myself "of course there would be a long line at serramonte" lol, but i forgot the BHM 3s and the kobes came out too. did you actually get yours at HOH or finish line? i saw a few other heads lining up by the entrance closest to target to cop a pair at footaction. 
Yeah, I ended up just buying them at House of Hoops.  Just had to walk up to the cashier and that was it.  More people were actually there for the Black History Months.

yo I've been rocking these all day and I gotta say they have to be my favorite release so far this year. I loved the 3's, still have 'em on ice till the weather breaks up, and the Foams were obviously dope. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these Playoffs > Foams for me right now
these things are almost intimidating 
laugh.gif

yo I've been rocking these all day and I gotta say they have to be my favorite release so far this year. I loved the 3's, still have 'em on ice till the weather breaks up, and the Foams were obviously dope. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these Playoffs > Foams for me right now
these things are almost intimidating 
laugh.gif

walked into footlocker at 8pm and got my size 11, pretty decent shoe. I hope everyone got their pair.

walked into footlocker at 8pm and got my size 11, pretty decent shoe. I hope everyone got their pair.

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for

A sad day for me today (well not really)....my wife yelled at me cause I bought 2 pairs. I decided to take one back, so I called Footlocker first to see if they were sold out, they were, so I put them on Craigslist and made $60...guess it all worked out. Now I can keep my pair that I really only paid $100 for

picked up one pair at modells @ times sq at midnte, then got up and picked up another pair @ niketown ny(i wanted to order online, but my size was sold out).................im still trying to figure out how modells only got 1 of each size(the times sq one).............smdh

picked up one pair at modells @ times sq at midnte, then got up and picked up another pair @ niketown ny(i wanted to order online, but my size was sold out).................im still trying to figure out how modells only got 1 of each size(the times sq one).............smdh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

this is one of those cases where in person the shoe looks WAY better than they do in pics

Back
Top Bottom