AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

hate to say it but these were a very easy pass for me because it was just to simple of a cw not hyped up enough for me.
Fixed
eyes.gif

could these be the most accurate retros in the last 4 or 5 years?

one of the easiest cops i had in a longggg time. went to the store at like 2pm and they still had a few left in 9. looked through about 3 pairs before i found a nice set. paid. went home happy.
pimp.gif

one of the easiest cops i had in a longggg time. went to the store at like 2pm and they still had a few left in 9. looked through about 3 pairs before i found a nice set. paid. went home happy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

hate to say it but these were a very easy pass for me because it was just to simple of a cw not hyped up enough for me.
Fixed
eyes.gif

THIS....

He could not have seen the greatness that was Michael Jeffery Jordan in these shoes.... I had the OG's and had to have these. They are
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Fixed
eyes.gif

THIS....

He could not have seen the greatness that was Michael Jeffery Jordan in these shoes.... I had the OG's and had to have these. They are
sick.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Fixed
eyes.gif

THIS....

sick.gif
smokin.gif

not enough hype or bright colors to attract the kiddy boppin' hypebeasts

Too simple of a CW? lol kiss my %%*.....this shoe is a classic and well done by JB

can't believe this thread is not 1000 pages deep....no wonder Jordan Brand drops horrible retros....because nobody cares about the good ones!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Fixed
eyes.gif

THIS....

sick.gif
smokin.gif

not enough hype or bright colors to attract the kiddy boppin' hypebeasts

Too simple of a CW? lol kiss my %%*.....this shoe is a classic and well done by JB

can't believe this thread is not 1000 pages deep....no wonder Jordan Brand drops horrible retros....because nobody cares about the good ones!

I was surprised I called eastbay at 1am after trying to find the jordan bhm 3s and they still had a truck load...

easiest cop of my life. people will cry about it in a few months... just watch.

I was surprised I called eastbay at 1am after trying to find the jordan bhm 3s and they still had a truck load...

easiest cop of my life. people will cry about it in a few months... just watch.

I remember not being able to buy the og ones since I had no money when I was in HS. Now that I have money I can't get the retros since I got bills now... G'damn fate... Lol, Anyway these are my fav colorway of the XIII and they look as buttery as the ogs I think rent can wait till next payday right?!

I remember not being able to buy the og ones since I had no money when I was in HS. Now that I have money I can't get the retros since I got bills now... G'damn fate... Lol, Anyway these are my fav colorway of the XIII and they look as buttery as the ogs I think rent can wait till next payday right?!

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
175 at slamdunkspace.com, i need a pair of these too, had the originals but lost em years ago. finally get to wear this cw again
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
175 at slamdunkspace.com, i need a pair of these too, had the originals but lost em years ago. finally get to wear this cw again
happy.gif

Between these and the recent cement IIIs.......I'm just floored. I gotta give a ton of credit to JB on both of these. They are the best retros I've bought in quite some time. I'm actually pretty shocked about it. NICE WORK JB!

Between these and the recent cement IIIs.......I'm just floored. I gotta give a ton of credit to JB on both of these. They are the best retros I've bought in quite some time. I'm actually pretty shocked about it. NICE WORK JB!

Back
Top Bottom