AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Is it me or do they run big???

They run really big, I could have gone a size down and still has allowance. I'm a true sz 13 and I fit in a size 12 comfortably but still I went with my usual size
laugh.gif

They run really big, I could have gone a size down and still has allowance. I'm a true sz 13 and I fit in a size 12 comfortably but still I went with my usual size
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
Smithhaven Mall still has pairs, and Roosevelt Field Mall is flooded with these. It's worth taking a ride out west and grabbing a few pairs cause these are HOT!!!
Grabbed my two pairs from Smithhaven and kept it moving.! 

Next stop...PEWTERS....only need one pair of those, cause they're TANKS!!! 

Good luck to those still hunting, hope this info helps.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

where can i buy these near Shirley, New York or online for a reasonable price?
Smithhaven Mall still has pairs, and Roosevelt Field Mall is flooded with these. It's worth taking a ride out west and grabbing a few pairs cause these are HOT!!!
Grabbed my two pairs from Smithhaven and kept it moving.! 

Next stop...PEWTERS....only need one pair of those, cause they're TANKS!!! 

Good luck to those still hunting, hope this info helps.

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

laugh.gif
i learned that when i got the french blues...i thought ok i could of gone a size smaller...i was surprised because i have the retro black/red's and the shoe fits perfect

i ended up going a size down for the playoffs

Originally Posted by ballerdoc23

laugh.gif
i learned that when i got the french blues...i thought ok i could of gone a size smaller...i was surprised because i have the retro black/red's and the shoe fits perfect

i ended up going a size down for the playoffs

glad ndc restocked this morning. ordered a 9.5 and sold my boy the 10 i had

glad ndc restocked this morning. ordered a 9.5 and sold my boy the 10 i had

this didnt sell out as fast in certain spots in south florida... my brother got he's 9.5 at HOH Dadeland last night.... but im sure they will all be gone sooner rather than later

this didnt sell out as fast in certain spots in south florida... my brother got he's 9.5 at HOH Dadeland last night.... but im sure they will all be gone sooner rather than later

Back
Top Bottom