AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Are these all done in socal? I slept on these super hard
ohwell.gif

MY LOCAL MALL HAS 3 SIZE 10 AND 2 SIZE 10.5 AND 1 SIZE 11 .IM THINKING OF GETTING ANOTHER SINCE I SOLD MY SECOND PAIR TO MY BOY FOR RETAIL.HOPEFULLY THERE STILL AROUND TILL FRIDAY.I WEAR A SIZE 11 OR 10.5 WE WILL SEE.

MY LOCAL MALL HAS 3 SIZE 10 AND 2 SIZE 10.5 AND 1 SIZE 11 .IM THINKING OF GETTING ANOTHER SINCE I SOLD MY SECOND PAIR TO MY BOY FOR RETAIL.HOPEFULLY THERE STILL AROUND TILL FRIDAY.I WEAR A SIZE 11 OR 10.5 WE WILL SEE.

thought my size 13 would be doable, but these actually do run a bit big (although a little narrow).... looks like my hunt for swapping for a 12 begins
frown.gif

thought my size 13 would be doable, but these actually do run a bit big (although a little narrow).... looks like my hunt for swapping for a 12 begins
frown.gif

Originally Posted by totallyepic

ohwell.gif
no, they're still around.

just make some phone calls. i found my size 9 at shiekh yesterday.

Originally Posted by totallyepic

ohwell.gif
no, they're still around.

just make some phone calls. i found my size 9 at shiekh yesterday.

I gotta say these look good on the hardwood, some dude rocked them to ball in yesterday.

I gotta say these look good on the hardwood, some dude rocked them to ball in yesterday.

Everybody should be able to get atleast 1 pair. These are available for retail even tried using the 2k11 coupon no go (Footlocker) This thread is starting to get cluttered W/ BS $700 for a pair ain't ******ed when it ain't true simple as that. NYC

Everybody should be able to get atleast 1 pair. These are available for retail even tried using the 2k11 coupon no go (Footlocker) This thread is starting to get cluttered W/ BS $700 for a pair ain't ******ed when it ain't true simple as that. NYC

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

just got back into town and picked up my pair from my connect....was looking over my pair and saw this:

even though I got a discount...I'm still pissed off....the mid-sole is also peeling away from the upper on one spot on the same shoe!
devil.gif
...this is the second Jordan release in a row that I've received a shoe that is crap quality wise!!! I'm about to be done with Jordan's and stick to Kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom