AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by deerikb

Did anyone else have this problem??? If so is it worth sending back???
Geez! JB really another one!!... 
Yeah, Dude! send it back NOW, Quick! Where you bought them?... I hope it's Store bought? How can those pass QA?

It seems that every Retro release "One Lucky Buyer" gets a pair like that.. JB Quality fails yet again.... 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Finishline gave me the same run around, i see a size 8 online now so i dont see how they dont have my pair??? But oh well, not dealing with them again

Finishline gave me the same run around, i see a size 8 online now so i dont see how they dont have my pair??? But oh well, not dealing with them again

received my two pairs today and i'm glad i went the double up route. i love these shoes...brings back lots of hs memories.

received my two pairs today and i'm glad i went the double up route. i love these shoes...brings back lots of hs memories.

id say you got a special pair ! lol...... thats wha i call limited edition lol

Originally Posted by rleelum25

LOL ^ send those back and grab another pair . . .

Originally Posted by rleelum25

LOL ^ send those back and grab another pair . . .

Anybody check the Born on date of their shoes?I never noticed the date on sizing tags but found that 2/3 pairs of my playoff 13's have a second date of 12/24/2010...my xmas eve playoffs.

Anybody check the Born on date of their shoes?I never noticed the date on sizing tags but found that 2/3 pairs of my playoff 13's have a second date of 12/24/2010...my xmas eve playoffs.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

both of mines were 9.08.10

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

both of mines were 9.08.10

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.

just lovely, supposedly all jordans are dble boxed yet these weren't. how disappointing yet not surprising. eastbay you faiil again.

30t6p3b.gif

my pairs came in from NDC and EASTBAY... 2 out of 3 pairs are great... debating if i should return the 3rd pair

30t6p3b.gif

my pairs came in from NDC and EASTBAY... 2 out of 3 pairs are great... debating if i should return the 3rd pair

Back
Top Bottom