AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^Yeah one of my Footlocker pairs had the same glue spot, almost like they didnt hold it together long enough while the glue was drying

I need these... Badly... MY grail. and I missed out because of money tie ups around release. Cotdamnit...

I've been wanting these since I was a child 
tired.gif

I need these... Badly... MY grail. and I missed out because of money tie ups around release. Cotdamnit...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

tired.gif

Im in the same boat as you.
Hopefully I can still find some this weekend for retail!!!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JFlick

tired.gif

WE shall prevail fam. If you can find them online for retail let me know, I'll keep you with a heads up aswell. 

Originally Posted by JFlick

tired.gif

WE shall prevail fam. If you can find them online for retail let me know, I'll keep you with a heads up aswell. 

glue spots can easily be reduced/removed with cuticle cutters or tweezers

don't go doing surgery but a lil snip will go a long way, trust!

glue spots can easily be reduced/removed with cuticle cutters or tweezers

don't go doing surgery but a lil snip will go a long way, trust!

Originally Posted by MJCollector06

Just received my second pair from the ndc restock. Unfortunately this pair is a little sloppy. 

U should send them back they must have extra pairs in the warehouse for defective shoes. I bought the Lebron 4 birthday from NDC and there was a big scratch on the toe. I sent it back and they send me an immaculate one

Originally Posted by MJCollector06

Just received my second pair from the ndc restock. Unfortunately this pair is a little sloppy. 

U should send them back they must have extra pairs in the warehouse for defective shoes. I bought the Lebron 4 birthday from NDC and there was a big scratch on the toe. I sent it back and they send me an immaculate one

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

First and last time using D's sporting goods because they sent me some girl's under armor kicks instead of my 13's.
mad.gif

I ordered from @$@%@ sporting goods and they arrived Tuesday from the warehouse and look perfect.  Great looking by OP on the availability when everyone else online for retail was sold out.

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

First and last time using D's sporting goods because they sent me some girl's under armor kicks instead of my 13's.
mad.gif

I ordered from @$@%@ sporting goods and they arrived Tuesday from the warehouse and look perfect.  Great looking by OP on the availability when everyone else online for retail was sold out.

The tumbled leather on mines is not as nice as the flints, especially the right foot, so it will probably crease more like the flat leather on my columbia 13's... meh. And there is a little bit extra glue but nothing major. Otherwise they are so smooth. Wore them out and then cleaned them last night.

The tumbled leather on mines is not as nice as the flints, especially the right foot, so it will probably crease more like the flat leather on my columbia 13's... meh. And there is a little bit extra glue but nothing major. Otherwise they are so smooth. Wore them out and then cleaned them last night.

Back
Top Bottom