Air Jordan XIII - White/Red colorway to drop December 2010 (via Kicksonfire.com)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Not a fan of this colorway.

I just want these and I can call it quits on the XIII's

These have eluded me over the years, came close a couple of times.
I just picked up a pair of OG DS XIIIs a few weeks back.

Don't mind me, just whoring through
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by crazyforspizikes

I would like to think that over all of these years JB has figured out how to make the red not bleed on this CW; probably not though...

yea right

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif
1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

def was doing this dance when i saw that the frenches and the white and reds are coming ok !!! Because i was low on cash for school and got rid of my french blues

Cannot wait for this release. I wished that the 2005 retros weren't lows. Finally, I can get my grails. Now they just need to release the Black/True Red-White colorway.

might pick up a pair. i remember buying a pair back in '02 for 190$ and then another pair in 08 i think, for 190$ at FlightClub LA

3308209254_5c8f5725cb.jpg

these will sit... but then again... this model was loved by eeeevery one... so you never know.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I just hope they fix the bleeding

Now we know the quality aint going to be close to the OGs but Im sure they will STOP that bleeding.

Why does Jordan Brand push all these good releases toward the end of the year?  Then put out junk this time of the year. Oh well I guess some people are gonna get some cool shoes fairly easily because you know some of these releases like sit. Because whats already confirmed for the end of the year.

Concords XIs
Cool Grey XIs
Flint XIII
White/Red XIII
Knick Xs

Originally Posted by village1600

these are gonna be this years sleeper like the white red 12s, which is a good thing

I wouldn't think soo. They haven't been out in true form since 98'.

Back
Top Bottom