Air Jordan XII's- most durable line of Jordans?

jordan_12.jpg

these shoes are built like boots, very sturdy and comfortable. Many complained about the plastic eyelet downgrades from the metal eyelets in the OG XII's.

one of my favorite lines of jordans, and the most durable imo, anyone else agree? feel free to discuss
glasses.gif

i was working like a "numb nuts" in my bred XII retro and then i stopped wearing them to work and the sole just unglued off......so i wouldnt saymost durable lol

I've never owned a pair of XII's yet so I don't know but I certainly will test out the durability of them at the end of the year.

As far as now, the most durable Jordans I own seem to be the XV's (although the creasing issue is crazy). I'd also like to think the VIII's aredurable as well since I wear them alot and don't experience any major quality issues.

Yeah, I got 2 pairs of OG XIIs and they are by far the most durable of all my jays. They are beaters and still look NDS

And yeah, VIIIs & XVIIs are up there too

This topic again..... But yes the XII's are up there. One of my Black/Red XII are worn out but still look and feel good. I LOVE THE XII

anybody who has ever had a pair of 12s knows they are at the top of the list when it comes to the most durable js

Try convincing NY Giants11.

Oh, and this belongs in Sneaker Reviews, so I'm moving it.

NY Giants11 where you at??

show these NTer's what happened when you unds your XII's..

also with the VIII's ..mine are starting to crack heavily..

i don't know about you guys but i think every shoe has a flaw no matter what..

just my opinion

I just bought a pair of OG XII's, and man oh man these things look and feel like they were just minted; like they haven't aged a day. The leather isparticularly fine, and rich. The quality on these is just leaps and bounds ahead of most new J's. I'll post pics later tonight on this thread. Whycan't they make 'em like this anymore?

XII's are very durable the OG's that is... I had the Obsidian Mids bought it at champs and only retired it after beating the crap out of them on theBlacktops(They weren't designed for outdoor) and that was a long run maybe 6 years? I know NY Giants11 had like quality issues on his OG but that isusually a rare occasion that they breakdown like that... I had the Obsidians and Taxi OG's and they were just fine! I have the Taxi lows and I wore themjust a couple of times and the paint is chipping on the front part, quality surely sucks compared to the OG!

Back
Top Bottom