Air Jordan XIV(14) White/Varsity-Red

Hey NT,

First let me say I haven't really been following BJ for the last 2 years with so many BS releases and retros....to my ?
Were the white/varsity-red AJ 14s ever retroed? If so, can some give me the month when they came out?

Thx

Originally Posted by Bossalinie07

Hey NT,

First let me say I haven't really been following BJ for the last 2 years with so many BS releases and retros....to my ?
Were the white/varsity-red AJ 14s ever retroed? If so, can some give me the month when they came out?

Thx
BJ?

and to answer your question they released two years ago I think....or was it three.....

Hey NT,

Thx
im pretty sure they came out 2 weeks before the dmp. so 2nd saturday of jan 06;

Originally Posted by Rafool

Hey NT,

Thx
BJ?

and to answer your question they released two years ago I think....or was it three.....
get your head out of the gutter... BJ= Brand Jordan, could go BJ or JB...same thing...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blazersin2k3

Hey NT,

Thx
im pretty sure they came out 2 weeks before the dmp. so 2nd saturday of jan 06;

agreed....January 14, 2006

yessir, "BJ" did retro them a couple of yrs ago...did a good job at it IMO, just added the ribbing known on the last shots to them....here's apic if u missed them...

boy, B...umm JB must've really disappointed u to not have noticed them 4 2yrs or so,...have been a few diamonds in the rough over thattime...but some disappointments as u've rightfully said

retro%2014.jpg

I forgot about these. I think I'ma have to pull them out and wear them sometime. First things first, I gotta find where I left them...

mine are still DS as well as the wht/varsity red's. very underrated retro.

Originally Posted by bundy9

yessir, "BJ" did retro them a couple of yrs ago...did a good job at it IMO, just added the ribbing known on the last shots to them....here's a pic if u missed them...

boy, B...umm JB must've really disappointed u to not have noticed them 4 2yrs or so,...have been a few diamonds in the rough over that time...but some disappointments as u've rightfully said

retro%2014.jpg

Ugly....there's a reason why that colorway was on clearance racks

sure he wasnt talkin about these?

1.jpg

BTW, first pair of jordans i ever had, got them in the 2nd grade. My grails.

Back
Top Bottom