Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by ed2trey

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Agreed... I can't wait to see dudes salty cause they thought these won't sell out lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys must be some noob collectors or something, these tanked in 05 and they

will tank again. there is absolutely no demand for these, especially with all the heat dropping this year.

these sat back in 05 and i was able to get a pair for $90. only dudes who are gonna be salty are the hypebeasts who pay

retail thinking these are gonna sell out

OG colorways sold well *Last shots* and the *white/black's*
if you mean "sold well" as in caught dust till they were reduced to under 100 then absolutely...heh

they sold so well that they ended up canceling a few colors cuz they they were moving like molasses...

Don't understand why everyone is bashing the '05 retros. Personally I tought they were a very good likeness to the OGs -the nubuck on the OGs was quite rough too.

05 retros were great quality minus the cosmetic shortfalls (glue stains, some ashy suede). Compared to the OG XIV, the retros were made much better.  I had 2 OGs (columbia lows and white/oxygreen mids), they "shark teeth" fell came lose within two weeks of wearing them.  I bought every retro XIV and have worn the white/green pair to the ground, and there is no sign of the shark teeth coming lose.  BTW, these WILL go on sale, so do not jump the gun like I did back in 05.

Ninjahood, what colorways were scrapped back in 05, I remember there being a white/chambary colorway, was that the only one or am I forgeting one or two?

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Don't understand why everyone is bashing the '05 retros. Personally I tought they were a very good likeness to the OGs -the nubuck on the OGs was quite rough too.
05 retros were great quality minus the cosmetic shortfalls (glue stains, some ashy suede). Compared to the OG XIV, the retros were made much better.  I had 2 OGs (columbia lows and white/oxygreen mids), they "shark teeth" fell came lose within two weeks of wearing them.  I bought every retro XIV and have worn the white/green pair to the ground, and there is no sign of the shark teeth coming lose.  BTW, these WILL go on sale, so do not jump the gun like I did back in 05.

Ninjahood, what colorways were scrapped back in 05, I remember there being a white/chambary colorway, was that the only one or am I forgeting one or two?

what is this "suede issue" I keep hearing about, also I think these sold well because people thought they would be good quality plus sentimental value. I bought these for sentimental reasons and didnt even know about the quality issues back then, I wont lie. Here's the thing on hbs, they are kind of dumb for thinking these will be sought after, because again the majority of people in this thread are sneakerheads and the majority of people in this thread arent feeling these, and the only people who pay resale prices on shoes arent normal people, they are sneakerheads, SO if these HBS are smart they would read the forums, blogs, etc, and make an informed decision on whether there is demand for these instead of doing what you guys think they will do of  "random" buying. I dont think all hbs check for opinions, but I would hope that not all of them are not that dumb as to "randomly" buy Js.....

Why is there is there little to no demand on the OGs though?

Originally Posted by DAR228

I Would Rather Have These Before The Last Shots. Jordan Brand Can You Hear Me?

620_465_NIKE-Air-Jordan-14-XIV-OG-Indiglo-Black-White-136017-002-620x465.jpg

I agree, I need these. I wore my OG's until they had holes in the soles.

would love some indiglos... but last shots will be bought
depending on kobe releases. (yes, that's how it is...)

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

INDIGLOS ARE HORRIBLE. THE WHITE SOLE SHOULD OF BEEN BLACK OR GREEN. WHITE THROWS THE WHOLE DAMN SHOE OFF.

I disagree.  Blk shoes with a white outsole is a clean look. 

actually just got a pair of last shots today traded for grey toe 13s and he added 55

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

INDIGLOS ARE HORRIBLE. THE WHITE SOLE SHOULD OF BEEN BLACK OR GREEN. WHITE THROWS THE WHOLE DAMN SHOE OFF.

I disagree.  Blk shoes with a white outsole is a clean look. 

Yup.   Black/Cement III's, Spacejams 11's, Black/Red 11's, Playoff 12's, 13's, and Indiglos. 

I don't care if anybody else is getting them or not, these are a must for me.

I wonder if they'll have an articulated forefoot Zoom Air unit like before...

I'm gonna pick up some OG Last Shots & prolly pass on these retros... if they even drop. ESPECIALLY if they drop anywhere near the time of the Concords, which will claim my dollars in December/January, most likely.
I, like those above, am WAY more interested in Indiglos droppin and Would nab those at retail, if they show up. Those 2 and the Lt. Graphites would be the only XIVs I'd own. The Ferrari Jumpman and the tire tread outsole are what really set these off to me. The rest of the shoe is a'ight and it's a favored J but not in my top 5.

JB: GIVE US INDIGLOOOOOOOS!

a caro mid was cancelled

a yellow lowtop was cancelled

there was a pink color cancelled too.

snuggles had pics of all of em and they never ended up dropping.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

a caro mid was cancelled

a yellow lowtop was cancelled

there was a pink color cancelled too.

snuggles had pics of all of em and they never ended up dropping.

Where is Snuggles? Was dropping all the heat (XIV,XX1s) those Carolina XX1s
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom